78/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Known location despite VPN?

So i use nord VPN, firefox with cookies and history auto deleted and webRTC blocked. Some sites state my location as being in the country the VPN is coming from, however asks for a UK phone number (my actual location) despite the VPN being of a different country? However i don't have this same issue with Tor browser (annoyingly i cant use Tor) I'm stumped as what to try next so if anyone has got any suggestions im all ears!

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,757 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Your browser has regional setting which are taken from your computer's regional settings during installation. Even though your IP address changes, your browser will still send its configured regional settings to websites as you navigate. Those websites may also have added region-specific local settings and database entries to your browser that will reveal your actual location despite your changing IP address. You may need to make your browser's language a bit more ambiguous, and clear any latent local settings and database entries to fully mask your original location.
    Last edited by Bat; 04-04-2020 at 04:19 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post: