58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by mortychichi View Post
    I'm surprised, did they actually hire some new artists? The shades on the picnic set and gardening set is amazing, they look like items done by artists from the Viacom era (like Balmy Summer Picnic BG)
    I think they might've!! I believe they mentioned in one of the Editorials that they were trying to get some "cool" NC items out.

If I find it, I'll post it here.

EDIT: Yup, here it is: (you need an account to see links)

In the Happy Thoughts section:

"*passes out cookies & almond milk* I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to Jade + the NC Team + all of TNT for paying attention to us asking for new baby/maraquan/mutant clothes - the new items have been amazing & my weird morphed pets feel loved! The Maraquan White Beaded Gown is GORGEOUS! THANK YOU SO MUCH & keep up the great work !~~spukl1

aww this made my day. I'm really trying to give you all some good stuff. This year I really want to do better for the ncc, deliver better art with fewer mistakes! That's my goal anyways...let's see how it goes XD"
    Last edited by Flordibel; 04-04-2020 at 02:58 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (04-04-2020),Spinda (04-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    I think they might've!! I believe they mentioned in one of the Editorials that they were trying to get some "cool" NC items out.

If I find it, I'll post it here.

EDIT: Yup, here it is: (you need an account to see links)

In the Happy Thoughts section:

"*passes out cookies & almond milk* I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to Jade + the NC Team + all of TNT for paying attention to us asking for new baby/maraquan/mutant clothes - the new items have been amazing & my weird morphed pets feel loved! The Maraquan White Beaded Gown is GORGEOUS! THANK YOU SO MUCH & keep up the great work !~~spukl1

aww this made my day. I'm really trying to give you all some good stuff. This year I really want to do better for the ncc, deliver better art with fewer mistakes! That's my goal anyways...let's see how it goes XD"
    Ahh great! Yeah we've seen a lot of decently cute stuff for the past few months but most of them had that "roughly-done" feeling (except maybe Midnight Formal Gown) so I would assume that they were just the JS artists trying really hard to improvise. The picnic/garden set however had really nice shading and details that seem different from the cute but rough items we've seen till last week so...maybe they did! I REALLY hope these artists get to do more stuff then

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spinda For This Useful Post:

Stardust (04-04-2020)

Pronouns
    ✨ she / her✨
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    286 times
    Time Online
    59d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    The new capsule items are so cute! And I agree that the art seems a lot nicer than some of the recent releases. I'm really loving the new background and also that sunflower fg is A++

Andromeda
    Hatched: 11-15-2020
    Last Evolution: 1-1-2021
    Survived the Ryupocalypse 7-15-2021

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Thanks TsUNaMy WaVe for the Paladins userbar!
    Thanks Lyrichord for the custom avatar userbar!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    +1 for loving that sunflower FG! And the cap itself is super cute as well! Looks like it's time to spend some more $$$ on NC...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The pastel lines were one of my favourites, especially the pastel wig and hat. Everything was so aesthetic

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by bootiesrus View Post

Sunshining Spring Mystery Capsule

Scenic Spring Retired Mystery Capsule

Remember, for the retired caps you can apply the "always get 2 items trick" described here:
    (you need an account to see links)
    Oh wait I just saw the link where u can always get 2 items. Does this still work or have they fixed the glitch?

Also, which items are more popular in the rr capsule? The only thing I recognised is the flowering hose and dream catcher garland lol

Pronouns
    she/her/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9d 8h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I feel dumb, but I want those stupid sunflowers....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stss View Post
    Oh wait I just saw the link where u can always get 2 items. Does this still work or have they fixed the glitch?

Also, which items are more popular in the rr capsule? The only thing I recognised is the flowering hose and dream catcher garland lol
    A friend has confirmed they used the trick on the Scenic Spring Retired Mystery Capsule

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bootiesrus For This Useful Post:

Spinda (04-05-2020),Stss (04-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Finally traded for some and got to actually use them on my pets

S Tier

The lighting and details on this is truly amazing, I love the small plates of food so much! So far I've checked all the old picnic items and this doesn't seem to contain any elements traced/recycled from earlier art, so the artist team did a really nice job this time!

Again I LOVE the lighting/details on this thing, especially how that little puddle of water is transparent. Bonus points for being zoned as Static as well!

A Tier

The flowers were directly copied from that sunflower field PC but nice execution nevertheless and I feel like this is a foreground that should've existed already.

I love the colors and how it stacks with MME6-S2: A Bunch of Popping Bubbles! It's going to be known as the BBB after Cynthia/wykedgrl claim it's worth 20 caps 5 years later from now, which is a cute abbreviation

This is super cute and versatile omg >"<

B Tier

Not a fan of dresses with thin simple straps but the art is nice

It's a nice background but I swear there are already 4 or 5 similar green grass + blue sky backgrounds if not more?

C Tier

It looks messy af on a non-Invisible pet but at least the flowers + the art for the item itself are cute

Um...no... Imo if they want to make twin ponytails at least make a cute one like instead of something that looks like it was tied by a five year old

D Tier

This thing will have to maintain a social distance of 1 meter (3 feet) when I'm opening these caps
    Last edited by Spinda; 04-05-2020 at 01:27 AM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spinda For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (04-05-2020),Erik. (04-05-2020),Otiss (04-05-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (04-05-2020),Stardust (04-05-2020)