27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Discgolf

Anyone else here that plays discgolf? I am getting ready for my third year this spring and hopefully stepping up from play for fun to actually be able to compete this year.

How about you guys? If you play do you play for fun or compete? And what discs do you prefer to throw?

I myself really enjoy to throw midrange like buzzz and maco and for fairway drivers I tend to go for my leopard3 and the distance drivers vary from different beaten destroyers and zeus(kongs)

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    For the most part just like to play for fun and drink a few beers after work or on a Saturday / Sunday. We have a really fun 9 hole course that's right by work that doesn't take long to finish and is perfect for a quick after work round.

for Mid range I really like The Truth disc and for my driver I'm also fan of the Leopard. As far as distance driver's I haven't come across one I've fallen in love with considering I tend to lose those ones the most into the water / tree's.

Still relatively new to the disc golf world!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood View Post
    For the most part just like to play for fun and drink a few beers after work or on a Saturday / Sunday. We have a really fun 9 hole course that's right by work that doesn't take long to finish and is perfect for a quick after work round.

for Mid range I really like The Truth disc and for my driver I'm also fan of the Leopard. As far as distance driver's I haven't come across one I've fallen in love with considering I tend to lose those ones the most into the water / tree's.

Still relatively new to the disc golf world!
    Sounds awesome. A round with beers and nice weather is hard to beat.

I'd recommend trying out a star valkyrie. Very easy to throw great glide

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece