Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 9 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m

not authorized?

I've been searching around for awhile to find an answer but I couldn't, so I thought I'd ask for help

I wanted to try the score sender but it always tells me that I'm not authorized. Have I done something wrong or am I just stupid and don't understand the requirements? thanks and sorry for wasing your time.

Katie

Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,536 Times in 1,774 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Time Online
    152 d 23 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 50 m
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    I've been searching around for awhile to find an answer but I couldn't, so I thought I'd ask for help

I wanted to try the score sender but it always tells me that I'm not authorized. Have I done something wrong or am I just stupid and don't understand the requirements? thanks and sorry for wasing your time.
    The help section isn't for programs. Posting on the program thread is where that should happen. As for your issue, though you have the rank to be able to use certain bots and programs, staff made the call that this would not be granted just yet, due to the way in which you ranked up. If we see you engaging more authentically with the community, this can change. Please PM @Bat if you have further questions about it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

hellraid (1 Week Ago)