27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

not authorized?

I've been searching around for awhile to find an answer but I couldn't, so I thought I'd ask for help

I wanted to try the score sender but it always tells me that I'm not authorized. Have I done something wrong or am I just stupid and don't understand the requirements? thanks and sorry for wasing your time.

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    I've been searching around for awhile to find an answer but I couldn't, so I thought I'd ask for help

I wanted to try the score sender but it always tells me that I'm not authorized. Have I done something wrong or am I just stupid and don't understand the requirements? thanks and sorry for wasing your time.
    The help section isn't for programs. Posting on the program thread is where that should happen. As for your issue, though you have the rank to be able to use certain bots and programs, staff made the call that this would not be granted just yet, due to the way in which you ranked up. If we see you engaging more authentically with the community, this can change. Please PM @(you need an account to see links) if you have further questions about it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

hellraid (03-26-2020)