Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: For the people stuck at home for the lockdown, what are you doing?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm also still working and right now just feels like the quiet before the storm. A lot of colleagues complaining that if the virus gets worse they're willing to quit and stay home. Can't say I blame them since a few of them are 60 or above

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anteiku For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (03-25-2020),Jessica (03-25-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Funny enough, I'm losing interest in Neo rapidly and pursuing my other passions far more aggressively (now that I have no Neopets or job to distract me).
    Writing my own music, finally!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forever For This Useful Post:

Gotch (03-26-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Funny enough, I'm losing interest in Neo rapidly and pursuing my other passions far more aggressively (now that I have no Neopets or job to distract me).
    Writing my own music, finally!
    Oooh nice. What kind of music? I assume you play an instrument as well?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    this is the second week we are in lock down here and i'm starting to adjust. i play neopets a lot while watching the news on tv. it helps me not to stress too much. i occasionally go out for some grocery shopping and i watch a lot of movies and series on my pc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7d 15h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    this is the second week we are in lock down here and i'm starting to adjust. i play neopets a lot while watching the news on tv. it helps me not to stress too much. i occasionally go out for some grocery shopping and i watch a lot of movies and series on my pc.
    Exactly what i�m doing! Oddly enough, the second week has gotten a lot better. I�m still super bothered that I can�t go out as much as I want, but i�ve discovered that there are a LOT more things I can keep busy with at home than I thought.

On Neopets i�ve updated some of my pets lookups (which i�ve been meaning to do YEARS) and I even got myself some new trophies!

I�ve watched some movies on Netflix and started some new shows too. Speaking of - can anyone suggest a good show? I have a hard time finding decent TV shows that aren�t in the comedy category.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruth For This Useful Post:

kittyray (03-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Mostly cooking :/ though at least they let 1 person out to buy stuff and groceries and thats me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchy View Post
    Exactly what i’m doing! Oddly enough, the second week has gotten a lot better. I’m still super bothered that I can’t go out as much as I want, but i’ve discovered that there are a LOT more things I can keep busy with at home than I thought.

On Neopets i’ve updated some of my pets lookups (which i’ve been meaning to do YEARS) and I even got myself some new trophies!

I’ve watched some movies on Netflix and started some new shows too. Speaking of - can anyone suggest a good show? I have a hard time finding decent TV shows that aren’t in the comedy category.
    The last trophy I got was a bronze go! go! go! one :') Some of the others were recommending kingdom in the netflix binge thread. I hear its pretty good if you don't mind zombies. The second season just came out I think

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Whelp, I'm back on Neopets (and here) once more.

Also catching up on a bunch of video games.

I do work at an essential retailer though, so I'm still working in the craziness. So about the same amount of free time as always. Maybe a little bit more.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    231 times
    Time Online
    95d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    I'm not coping at all to be quite honest... My OCD has gone through the roof, making it almost impossible to even enjoy my hobbies... I try to exercise and read and work in my garden but I can't seem to focus and I keep procrastinating... So most of the days I sit behind the pc a lot playing Neo or even just refreshing sites. I just don't know what to do. If this goes on like this then by the time quarantine is over I probably still won't have finished reading my book or pruning the garden. Obviously my OCD is some sort of coping and I probably would be scared and stressed about the pandemic all the time without it. But I just want to enjoy things... It's so tiring honestly.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Play NBA 2K20 & Division 2.....