Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: For the people stuck at home for the lockdown, what are you doing?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I play neopets, lol and warframe, and study for college and stay home

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Nothing since I lost power for three days! Tried to read some books but the Internet has fried my brain so I couldn't concentrate

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 22h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by jprameau View Post
    Nothing since I lost power for three days! Tried to read some books but the Internet has fried my brain so I couldn't concentrate
    Isaias got you too? They finally turned our power back at 5 in the morning. I enjoyed taking freezing showers for 3 days, though, what a blast >_>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    We only lost power after the storm passed. Very strange. I saw the damage to the power lines so not weird that we lost it at all but that we kept it for so long

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So many storms where I live too, lots of power outages. Lucky we are on gas hotwater!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Neopets... sometimes I try to spend some time doing some selfcare... but not always, it's been hard since I spent a few months depressed in quarantine.

eat a lot, try to study and improve my drawing/painting, and solving some of my life problems

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Neopets, and animal crossing thats about it

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    We're sort of allowed out again now, but I still don't know if that's the most sensible thing to be doing.
    I've been trying to keep myself occupied with fitness and games, but honestly it's been so long since I socialized with anyone in person that it's definitely starting to get me down.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was really lucky because for me it's not that different to how things usually are because I don't leave my house very often. Really the only annoying difference was that my Dad was also home the whole time, although that's for the best because of his asthma even if it has sucked for me at times.

I have a lot of hobbies, although honestly only over the last two weeks while I've had the house to myself because my parents have been on holiday elsewhere (they booked the holiday last year, hopefully they won't pick anything up, although they're usually good about wearing their masks). The early part of it was mostly me playing games or watching YouTube or watching movies.
    These past two weeks I've been doing yoga, drawing, doing crafts, studying languages, playing ukulele, and trying to meditate to see if I can make myself feel better. I've really only left the house in order to go see my Fiance because I found it too hard not seeing him, especially before my brother moved out (he's very different from me and very aggressive, loud and argumentative so even staying out of his way his presence was overwhelming). I taught myself to crochet, and how to solo-rpg. I quit my old job at the tail end of January so I've also really seen the pets get used to having me there pretty much 24/7 (which is really good for the dog because he has separation anxiety).

There were chunks of times where I took a lot of naps, usually if I was waiting for something and my mood was too crummy to be productive.

I feel really lucky that I'm naturally introverted and really don't have many people in my life to miss. I did find the food situation difficult, particularly at the start when it was pretty much a full lockdown so everyone who didn't usually order their food online was doing so and it made it hard for me to get food. I had to give my mum money and have her pick up food on her way home from work since she is an essential worker so I was really hungry a lot of the time. I'm also not great with authority so even though I am pretty much always home anyway as soon as I was told I couldn't go out I was wishing that I could go for a walk with my Fiance or something, although realistically it's been hot and sunny so if nothing else that would've kept me inside regardless. I am missing my favourite food place though because unfortunately it doesn't deliveroo to either of the places I am, that'll be the first thing I do when there is money and we're allowed to go to restaurants!

Another kicker for me was that I was supposed to have an appointment with a psychiatrist that would've been helpful with the stuff happening now with my benefit, but obviously they shut down so it got cancelled and now for some reason pubs are open but not psychiatrists. That was a big bummer!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Lets see..being in lockdown made me get back into neopets lol.
    Found my old account and all my pets and started buying and collecting NC again lol
    Not only have i found a new thing to hyper focus on but also waste money on.
    I also started watching a tonnn more shows/anime that has been on my watchlist for some time now.