Thread: Newb to this site not to neopets!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Thumbs up Newb to this site not to neopets!

Hello! I cannot believe I have been tech and neo savvy for so long and never noticed this site!! I've been playing neopets since 2003, but had a hiatus in 2013, and now I returned to neopets to restart my accounts!

Anyways I totally thought this site said "draik" like from neopets, I keep seeing it. So far this place looks super fun!! I don't really understand the whole VIP, proxy, trading section below, I thought it had something to do with neopets but I don't think it does lol.

SO here is a history of me in a rambly blurb??
    I was born and grew up in chicago area then moved to central IL in USA after my dads job transfer. During around this time right before the move is when I had a love for neopets and played it alot. I also played and owned several nintendo games like n64 and super nintendo at the time.
    So anyways after the move, I had to start over and make friends again it was really hard for me and sad since I had 2 best friends in chicago area and we eventually grew apart but I still keep in touch on facebook. Before my computer addiction took wave I was really addicted to smash brothers and melee version, and sonic adventure battle 2 with raising chaos lol I also loved bike riding and I loved watching Toonami cartoons on cartoon network, etc.

After the move, I was 13, I became really addicted to neopets and also deviantart because neopets had me discover my love for digitally drawing and understanding wacom tablets lol. So during high school days I took alot of art classes and graphic design classes over other languages which was a thing back then. My junior yr I met my high school sweetheart who is now my husband as of september 2016, we dated for 10 yrs, he proposed on a sunset beach in oahu, hawaii as we were there for a friends wedding. Our wedding theme was cherry blossom themes, and aqua colors for dresses.

Anyways in college I studied graphic design. After college I had a few graphic design jobs but nothing really paid well and I couldn't really make a living sooo had to switch majors OTL then tried to do preschool teaching, I teach toddlers. It's very hard but it can be rewarding!

In 2015 we moved into our first apartment and adopted Willow a cute white calico cat, shes now very plump lol and Bumble a grey and whited mitted ragdoll -hes super fluffy like petting a cotton ball -

We got married in 2016.

In 2017 I discovered preschool teaching and worked with many ages groups.

In 2018 moved to a different preschool company.

On July 2018, we moved into our 2 story house together. It's the perfect cookie cutter starter home and we are soo happy with it!! Everything is beautiful, just wanted to remodel the basement alittle its like set in the 90s with gross carpet and walls lol
    Shortly after for my birthday I really wanted a dog so we got our first dog, a black/tan shiba inu named Chiyo (from my favorite movie memoirs of a geisha).
    Not a good starting dog but I had small dogs growing up and I work with toddlers so I'm pretty sure I know how to be firm with her lol. She doesn't always listen though!! She is almost 2 yrs old!! She is adorable and I love her to bits!! I have her a insta account if anyone is curious. Shibas are foxlike and are super smart!! They originate from japan and really hard to find. Luckily I found her in my state. Everybody in my family LOVE her, they keep joking and saying they want to take her. It's always nice getting complements for her. My husband has always been a cat person so he gets pretty annoyed with her and blames me, he'd rather have 10 cats lol But he still loves her!!

So a few week ago, we found a stray kitten across from my house. All I was thinking is I need to feed it, it was crying because it was starving at least 6 months old. After a hour of feeding it, I finally caught her. She was skiddish at first and then purred so loud when I petted her. I don't think she was anyone's cat, tried posting around if she was anyones. So now we are like crap, we have a 4th pet now. X'D Three was enough for us but this kitten is so affectionate it was hard to send her away!! We named her Navi, finally a dang video game name lol The other cat names were just kinda random lol Willow was going to be named Khaleesi until we found out theres actually a cat disease called the khaleesi virus so we were like nope.

Anyways thats my story! I guess I am so excited to tell it because I am forced to stay home for two weeks because of the major news events in my country. ^^"

Yeah I don't usually write these life stories like you don't need to know all this stuff but I'm bored and felt like being nostalgic about my past. XDD

Anyways real quick my interests are: pokemon sword/any poke game really, all nintendo systems, some games on xbox one, FF7 replayed on switch, umm ohh yes ANIME/manga (but kinda grew out of these cant find any good ones without there being a fangirl going crazy), digital drawing, traditional drawing, MLP stuff, fav pokemon like: bulbasaur, suicune, togepi, corsola, galarian ponyta, love birds especially macaws, instagram, i watch youtube sometimes my main people i watch are: ilikeweylie or weylieTV, and the try guys, game of thrones of course.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck! I hope you have fun here!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome to the forum, @(you need an account to see links).
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck