Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    Can I move to your state pls?

Sick of the rising count here in the US. I am really angry over how we've handled/are still handling it. It's fucking ridiculous.
    and risk the American germs getting in here? No thank you! it is getting ridiculous, everytime I see snippets of news (I don't have a TV antenna...nor would I watch the news if I did tbh) it makes me sad

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    and risk the American germs getting in here? No thank you! it is getting ridiculous, everytime I see snippets of news (I don't have a TV antenna...nor would I watch the news if I did tbh) it makes me sad
    It�s just so bad and I don�t understand why. I�m a manager at a restaurant and you wouldn�t BELIEVE how awful people are. Like they were bad before hand but it�s so much worse now. My fianc�e works at a grocery store and he has to deal with much worse. Like they don�t even require masks in the store, but it�s strongly encouraged and all the employees have to wear masks and he�s been lectured about being a �spineless sheep� by at least five people but probably more I stopped counting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Well....
    I just got my covid 19 results back
    And they are positive

From what I've heard the virus is dying down and getting weaker. I hour this is true but i suppose this varies from country to country
    So far I feel like I just have a cold

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    31d 5h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I feel like the US is having a bad case now due to the lack of prevention/attention to it in comparison to e.g. Asian/European countries.
    The cases here in the EU are dying now, with a small resurgence in Austria, but the US numbers just keep growing at an alarming rate.
    I really hope those in the US stay safe, and for the love of God - please wear a mask!

I've heard people saying ridiculous things, such as how a mask "restricts their freedom" and they "can't breathe" or they "won't get it anyway".
    Honestly, I wear a mask to protect those close to me who are immuno-compromised. It's not just about you, it's about the children, elderly and weaker individuals in our societies.
    And please, wear it over your nose??? And the correct way on??? I really don't get how basic instructions are hard for people to understand.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Valia For This Useful Post:

Super Weenie Hut Juniors (07-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i'm extremely nervous about other countries shutting us out. just seems like the setup to a handmaid's tale situation. i'm so *exhausted* by the radical far right and how their policies are turning our country upside down -- ignoring science, human basic rights, prioritizing profit over humans.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm a first responder here iN California of all places. The stories on all the run-ins with dumbdumbs is heartbreaking

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My area is letting anyone basically do whatever they want. Masks are “recommended” idk by who because the officials don’t wear them either..I try to keep everyone out of my six foot bubble.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i'm just wondering when normality will come back? Given people cant even function normally with toilet paper purchases, what is it going to be like with a vaccine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I live in France and we recently get over 2k new cases of virus infection within 24 hours. Hope we're not getting a 2nd wave . I don't want to get locked down in my house again

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by wall388 View Post
    i'm just wondering when normality will come back? Given people cant even function normally with toilet paper purchases, what is it going to be like with a vaccine.
    I work in healthcare. From what my chief physician tells me, don't expect a good vaccine by January, it will most likely be reserved for first responders only and may not have the greatest efficacy since this was so rushed. He said something about vaccines and taking 10 years to develop, who knows!