Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by deMorphine View Post
    Yeah..that's not gonna happen. There was an article saying it's been outlawed, but it will be continue. Within Chinese culture, people will always eat exotic foods and animals to supposedly gain strength, vitality, etc.
    Yea, I know. Probably be more then just this virus will surface. Just imagine what other little surprises our animal friends have in store for us in the future.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    18h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Khloe View Post
    Yea, I know. Probably be more then just this virus will surface. Just imagine what other little surprises our animal friends have in store for us in the future.
    Not that surprising that this would happen. xD I mean supposedly if it's from eating bats..they're creatures that live in dark caves with god knows what kind of environment.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Not that surprising that this would happen. xD I mean supposedly if it's from eating bats..they're creatures that live in dark caves with god knows what kind of environment.
    Who says they just are eating the bats, in some cultures, bat poo is probably considered a rare treat, lol. But have to agree, you don't know what the bats are even eating, they could of gotten infected from anything in the food chain.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    What do you guys think of the report where China made the virus in a lab and started WW3?

And since they're the first one to get better -> they're now taking over the world by lending money ie owning countries?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by aevora View Post
    I don't know if someone has said this already, but I remember reading that the whole bat story was made up by a right-wing website. I could be wrong, of course.
    I don't know, from what we heard it could of been snake or another exotic animal.

First heard about the lab one and didn't they have a more cases break after reopening?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 14h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by aevora View Post
    The only thing I know about the lab is that it has a similar name to the one in Resident Evil lmao
    well, been waiting for the zombie outbreak to happen so guess it's not far away now, lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    18h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by hairlessly View Post
    What do you guys think of the report where China made the virus in a lab and started WW3?

And since they're the first one to get better -> they're now taking over the world by lending money ie owning countries?
    Honestly it's not far fetched since China is already doing ethnic cleansing, running concentration camps, killing prisoners and harvesting their organs (look up Falun Gong). This could be part of a ploy to reduce their population. I even read somewhere that military people that were based in Wuhan evacuated weeks prior.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Honestly it's not far fetched since China is already doing ethnic cleansing, running concentration camps, killing prisoners and harvesting their organs (look up Falun Gong). This could be part of a ploy to reduce their population. I even read somewhere that military people that were based in Wuhan evacuated weeks prior.
    They do need a reduction in people though.. :\

But nevertheless it's scary to think you could be almost immortal as long as you hold onto so much money and power.

I've always thought that a plague does come once in awhile to reduce the population and to ensure that mother nature takes back.
    I never realized actually seeing one makes it so scary, especially when my parents are at the ages where most of the population are dying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    15d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by hairlessly View Post
    They do need a reduction in people though.. :\
    Do they? I'm very curious to know why you think so.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    18h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by nousha View Post
    Do they? I'm very curious to know why you think so.
    China has 1.2 billion people. Even during Mao Zedong's rule, China struggled to feed its 659.9m - 665.8m people during '58-'62. They're not a sustainable country at all and rely on a lot of food imports.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast