DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    9d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I might be 1 of the few people actually benefiting from the coronavirus and my governments stimulus/help package.
    I was on a very low government benefit due to health issues, and now with the extra money, I can catch up on my bills and buy a few 'luxury' items that I never would have been able to.

I don't mean to be flippant. I am still very worried about the outcome of this. I have health concerns and may be very badly affected by this virus if I got it. I am self isolating and don't go out except to buy groceries.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm from Germany and my workplace has shutdown on 3/17 so I've been home for about 5 weeks now. I also got a letter from my company saying we are presumely opening on the 5/30, but I really hope I can go back to work sooner as I only get 60% of my due the time and since I only work part time it isn't that much. If I am really unlucky I might get fired but I try not to think about it too much and hope for the best.
    I was always quite the introvert and would only meet with a bigger group of people on occasions like birthday parties etc. but knowing that I can't go out if I feel like it makes me quite uncomfortable tbh. My boyfriend is still working so we at least have the financial things sorted out, it's still annoying.
    I just hope everything will be over soon.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,169 times
    Time Online
    558d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    You got me curious as to what the conditions are!
    At this point you can very, very likely assume if it's pulmonary/cardiac/circulatory/autoimmune related you're at high risk of complications, and any sort of immunocompromised = high chance of contraction.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,169 times
    Time Online
    558d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzeh View Post
    You got me curious as to what the conditions are!
    At this point you can very, very likely assume if it's pulmonary/cardiac/circulatory/autoimmune related you're at high risk of complications, and any sort of immunocompromised = high chance of contraction.
    neurological thing with history of a cerebrovascular thing, worried because there's been increasing talk about neurological effects and reports of stroke in people with few other symptoms
    uncommon enough that low-key worried that name dropping could out me lmao

[edit] i wonder what the current DAU for neopets is and wanna do the math on how many others there might be

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

ruzzeh (04-28-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,169 times
    Time Online
    558d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    okay, so after reading some articles and reddit discussions i think i'm okay, but idk i saw one too many mentions of it earlier and i started straight up panicking for a bit, still gonna be cautious, but christ

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Ive been locked down and working from home since the start of march and it is slowly driving me insane - my wife had symptoms of the virus but im yet to have had any so feeling rather lucky. Hopefully it goes away soon i'm from Scotland in the UK

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    23h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Currently deployed for the US Air Force. Since we don't have any cases on base they have locked the base completely down and eliminated most of the common public activities/areas like the gym and chow hall. Could be worse though, I definitely feel for the countries that are getting decimated by this virus.

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I live in the US. I'm quarantined at home right now..

I believe I have Covid-19. Sometimes I cant sleep because I cant breathe, When I call the nurse for the ER to see if I can come in they tell me to shelter in place for two weeks but I don't meet the criteria for a test (Not dying and not being a celebrity). I dont have the breathing problem all the time and I dont have a high temp but last few days i could not breathe. I dont want to go to the hospital because I feel like they wont help me and just charge me $3,000 for a bed. They say if it gets really bad to come in but if I do they apparently cant do much seeing as there is no real treatment for it. I just open the window (its so cold out right now) and I can breathe after..some time... I cough all the time and its horrible, sometimes I cough so much it makes my head hurt so bad it feels like the next cough will make my head explode. Im almost out of Excedrin which worries me because I cant find any stores to deliver it due to hoarders. I hope it doesn't get deadly but im trying to keep my spirits up by joking about it but deep down im worried, trying to tell myself it might not be Covid but when I cant breathe its scary and painful...I get past the breathing problems by trying to calm myself down and focus on just breathing slowly and deeply. I feel bad for the ones who need to be hospitalized. Im exhausted, but I try to get up and feed my pets. I feel like my cat and bearded dragon get worried about me sometimes because they stare at me like "Bro, are you okay?" Im scared my cat will get it if I do have Covid, I hope this passes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

kittyray (04-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    One of the weirdest things about all of this is having online friends who have 'disappeared.' Someone I have talked to for YEARS almost daily has had their status as 'away' for over a month...I know they reboot their PC daily as well...so like...it really worries me and I'll probably never know.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast