DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    These times suck, i am literally losing my mind being inside all day everyday. Any suggestions to do/watch ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Pce of cake. Good time to beef up that resume you've been postponing, or work on your portfolio.
    *air fives*

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cherubi (03-21-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (03-24-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    We were able to buy some groceries and other things for a month before they decided to lockdown here in my place.

People should stay at home most of the time. Only do important or necessary things to do when going out.

To stop the spread of the virus.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I've been following this virus since the start of January, my girlfriend went to Singapore and Malaysia in the middle of February and even then it felt a little creepy. But when she got back (no symtoms and havent had and still, been a month now) but it just sky rocketed in Europe (especially Italy) so that was freaky. And now it's just hit everyone so hard and my hearts goes out to all the countries that going through this rough time now. We do have alot of cases here but nothing compared to alot of other places. In my region we don't have that many cases so right now, sadly it's all the same. But I am sure it'll come crashing down.

The uncertainty is the worst because the gouverntment doesn't really take that much action right now and it annoys the hell out of me xD

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I got out of the city on Saturday afternoon. Spending some time with the gf and my fam out in the burbs. My parents usually keep the fridges and freezers stocked but we are extra set now. My dad has been prepping stuff for a few years now.. so he gets to tell us how he’s not crazy. Expecting a national closure within the next week I’d guess. Waiting on my governor to announce a state closure later today too.

i think this next week is going to be critical. We will either see a ton of new cases and a flooding of the hospitals - or things will start to calm down due to quarantined. Hoping it’s the later.

Im just thankful I can work from home and my project is funded until 2021. Not too happy that I just signed a lease for a new house and I can’t even more in haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I got out of the city on Saturday afternoon. Spending some time with the gf and my fam out in the burbs. My parents usually keep the fridges and freezers stocked but we are extra set now. My dad has been prepping stuff for a few years now.. so he gets to tell us how he’s not crazy. Expecting a national closure within the next week I’d guess. Waiting on my governor to announce a state closure later today too.

i think this next week is going to be critical. We will either see a ton of new cases and a flooding of the hospitals - or things will start to calm down due to quarantined. Hoping it’s the later.

Im just thankful I can work from home and my project is funded until 2021. Not too happy that I just signed a lease for a new house and I can’t even more in haha
    hehe good for your dad, finally he get some say in it xD although I don't believe in prepping but I can see that it's usefull in some countries at this stage.

where do you live? Do you get alot of new cases each day and do you try to live your life as normal as you can or do you self quarentine?

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m

This sums up life in Australia atm: waiting. Waiting for schools to close. Waiting to see who gets sick. Waiting for the almighty Godot to appear and give us real answers. @(you need an account to see links) I thought another theatre kid might appreciate the relevance.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (03-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    5d 19h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    My city is locking down...no leaving house for non-essential travel. I'm in US.

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post

This sums up life in Australia atm: waiting. Waiting for schools to close. Waiting to see who gets sick. Waiting for the almighty Godot to appear and give us real answers. @(you need an account to see links) I thought another theatre kid might appreciate the relevance.
    @(you need an account to see links) AS;DLFKAD YOU ARE NOT WRONG.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    All schools have closed this week and everyone gets an earlier start to the holidays. I'm just wondering how are the parents working in essential services going to look after their children if the childcares decide to close too