Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: �What do you do during your free time in the Office?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    There is no free time. I try to take small breaks, but we're not allowed personal mobiles in the office so there's not a lot to do, aside of getting up to grab a drink or chatting with a colleague.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Megiddo (08-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    normally i surf youtube but with the COVID restrictions and working from home i mix it up with NP and some yard work just to get some fresh air.
    Last edited by Wallie; 08-25-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    16d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Log onto Twitter, run Neopets user scripts, read latest articles on the Motley Fool, plan holidays

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 12h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    this thread made me laugh when I saw it because

(you need an account to see links)

Everyone in my office is working remote until March 2021 at the earliest. My job has periods of being extremely busy and periods of being pretty laid back (I work in finance; my life is dictated by forecast cycles). When it's been quiet and I've been working from home, I pop open my personal laptop and just do whatever, mostly Neopets, or play on my Switch or 3DS, and keep an ear out for someone hitting me up on Slack. My teammates have been scheduling meetings with me to set aside time to catch up on office gossip and just shoot the shit a bit so we kill some time that way; we all like each other a lot and miss seeing each other. When it's REALLY quiet I just leave because I don't have set hours. My boss knows I'm super earnest about my job; if I flake off because I have everything done, he knows I've got everything done, and helps offset some of those weeks where we're all working 70 hours to try and lock the damn Annual Operating Plan forecast.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    67d 17h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    During my free time, I would take a look at reddit, browse some local news and the likes. Sometimes investment news as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It's been about 10 months since I've been in the office and I miss being able to use the office printer to print all kinds of stuff, take advantage of the free tea, coffee and snacks.
    Would often think about what to eat for lunch and look at yelp reviews of restaurants and lunch spots nearby.
    Other times I would raid the cupboards and take home a new pen, stack of sticky notes or highlighter. Ahh the abundance of office supplies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I tend to organize my email, review starred emails to see if they're relevant anymore. Clean up my computer by making sure anything not needed in downloads is deleted and any important docs are in their respective place. I also organize my Google drive documents as well. After that, I will clean my desk or go through my Google calendar for the next few weeks. Make some to do lists. Browse my coworkers and VP's calendar. Check out what bills I have due that week. After that.....clean the office? Clean out the fridge, organize supplies. That's about all I've got.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I play too many gacha games on my phone at work unfortunately, surprised I even get anything done

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    9d 3h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    When I was in the office, I would bring my Switch and play during slow periods or if I got my projects done early.
    Now working at home, I'm "playing" neopets and playing even more games since I have access to my computer.