DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I just want a FFQ, Time to renew my Main pet again Might go Shenkubu in the AC this year just to stick with my Ninja theme
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I never do Faerie Quests, cause i never have the items, but I recently made a 2nd account, would it be safe to get the items from my 2nd account? or do you guys suggest a different way to get the items?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by samo231 View Post
    I never do Faerie Quests, cause i never have the items, but I recently made a 2nd account, would it be safe to get the items from my 2nd account? or do you guys suggest a different way to get the items?
    Well, I usually keep 2 browsers open at the same time for various reasons. So, if you did that, you could always search for the item on your 2nd account, copy the URL when you find a shop, and then paste the link to it into the browser you use for your main account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    137d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    You can also open the shop wizard in a new tab before accepting a quest. Then search for the item as usual.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

samo231 (03-01-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Velvet View Post
    You can also open the shop wizard in a new tab before accepting a quest. Then search for the item as usual.
    I didn't know that this is actually possible, now I regret not finishing Faerie Quests.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    137d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    I didn't know that this is actually possible, now I regret not finishing Faerie Quests.

Edit: Edited Bat's username. My bad, Bat!
    Last edited by Styx; 03-02-2020 at 12:44 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Bat (03-01-2020),samo231 (03-01-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    If you forget and have a quest open already you can also always post a topic on the Quest board on the neoforums. Just put the item name in the title and people will send you links to user shops that stock it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

samo231 (03-01-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Velvet View Post
    I heard a lot about the scripts and bots here and hopefully I can use them soon, cause I don't have that much time as I had when I was young, I used to do everything manually and I was scared to even google anything about scripts so i don't get my account frozen lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    If you forget and have a quest open already you can also always post a topic on the Quest board on the neoforums. Just put the item name in the title and people will send you links to user shops that stock it.
    I think I can do that, I just hope that I would get good prices. cause I just wondered through the quests board and some of those prices are ridiculously high lol. but just to be safe, I'll try to keep a tab with the SW open at all times.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    I heard a lot about the scripts and bots here and hopefully I can use them soon, cause I don't have that much time as I had when I was young, I used to do everything manually and I was scared to even google anything about scripts so i don't get my account frozen lol .

I think I can do that, I just hope that I would get good prices. cause I just wondered through the quests board and some of those prices are ridiculously high lol. but just to be safe, I'll try to keep a tab with the SW open at all times.
    I've never had a bad experience there! Most users use the SSW to find the item for you. Sometimes they even gift it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

samo231 (03-02-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    16d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

if an item has an absurd price up on the quests board it's usually because it's illusen or jhudora. once in awhile fyora or the fountain faerie will ask for something that was either just released or like that poor fucker on reddit who had one of them ask for thyora's tear. the 'regular' faeries all pull from entire massive categories of common items. it's rare to spend more than probably about 7k on any one quest item unless you're dealing with one of the four just specifically named.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbeaux For This Useful Post:

samo231 (03-02-2020)