DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hello! I go by Gera on the forums. I re-joined Neopets *sometime* last year and joined clraik shortly after. I played Neo religiously when I was a kid (almost 19 years ago!) I played again when my oldest was just born. I then got frozen for doing a giveaway on the neoboards like a dumbass. *gasp* I�m an adult now.. lol. With a husband, two kids, and a career in healthcare that I love.

I ebb and flow with my interest on Neo. I joined clraik shortly after I rejoined Neo last year. I�ve never been apart of a �cheating community�. But I LOVE it here. I�ve been able to use the scripts and build my account, get trophies I�ve never had before. I know nothing about NC and the NC board. I don�t have to spend hours and days trading to get the item I want, I can just buy directly here from some wonderful sellers.

For all newbies- the neo subreddit is a joke. The neoboards are censored to high heaven. Just post here and enjoy your time. You�ll really enjoy your neo experience more if you utilize clraik and SAFELY.

I�m always trying to make more friends so if I can help in anyway, you can contact me and I�ll try and we can proceed.. SAFELY! Hah!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gera For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (04-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 11h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    nice to see there's a thread like this, it does help break the ice a little earier, ahahah.

i've been a longtime neo player since i was a kid, about 15-16 years ago i started, and have been on and off since then. about 2 years ago, i discovered the world of buying the things i had always wanted as a kid but as an adult don't have the time or motivation to grind for. it wasn't until a few weeks ago that i found clraik - i discovered the pc outlist/blacklist, and wanted to see if there was a modern day equivalent of that i should be watching out for. google results yielded a lot of links back to here, and i lurked a bit. this place is a lot more home-y than the subreddit, discord server, and most definitely the neoboards. i'd been lurking for a while and finally decided to come out of the shadows, lol.

as far as personal background, i'm a mother of two, one of which has been in my belly for about 8 months now! i'm married, and my husband enables me to spend a lot of time and money on this game lol. i play other games as well, but it's always changing - i pick up a new one as soon as i finish the last. mainly open world and fps.

hope to have fun chatting here, nice to meet everyone!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CeciliaCross For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (04-06-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by CeciliaCross View Post
    i discovered the world of buying the things i had always wanted as a kid but as an adult don't have the time or motivation to grind for.
    welcome to the forum!

I think this point is super important. Since joining clraik, Neo has been more enjoyable. We're all adults.. parents.. It doesn't make sense for me to spend hours, days, weeks on the boards trying to trade for NC when I can spend a fraction of my hourly pay to just buy it here. *shrugs*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gera For This Useful Post:

CeciliaCross (04-07-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    18d 6h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hello everyone. I just found this thread and decided to pop in to say hi. I usually lurk on here to read Neopets gossip. You guys are hilarious and a breath of fresh air.

Also grateful for the lovely sellers here, I’m a busy adult and can’t be assed to spend so much time trading on the boards. Since TNT doesn’t want to make it easy for me then I’ll give my money to clraik �\_(ツ)_/�

Hope everyone is well with all the stuff going on in the world lately, glad to have Neopets and clraik as a distraction.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Worlds For This Useful Post:

Bat (04-07-2020),j03 (04-07-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ive had an account here for a few years now and mostly stuck to lurking but i think its time i introduced myself-
    hi! i'm gloria. i go by glory some times too. im a digital artist and obsessed with buying pixels, all because my parents bought me a happy meal in like 2005 funny how that works.
    anyways, world events led me to being really into neopets and i really wanna be part of a community that doesn't mind people who play the game through unconventional means LOL
    i'll do my best to behave myself, i hope to befriend some of you guys ^_^