Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the biggest mistakes you've made on Neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    thinking i was over this game and abandoning my account. 10 years later here i am building a new account. i couldn't gain access to my old account either because i changed my email and now i have to watch my 12 year old account and pets from affar...
    Mine is pretty similar. When I quit this game 14 years ago I left my account with an online "friend" (back when MSN was at its highest). He probably changed the password and email (and also transfered some of my pets away...) because I can't for the love of god get back in even after mailing support twice over the past year (I hate Lucille btw). The account didn't even have anything good (I was like 13yo and never accomplished much) and my main now is miles better playing mostly legit, but I wish I still had access to my now 15 year old account which I also can only look from afar

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would say I traded away all my UC's for draiks because I was so desperate for a draik then, I guessI was also tired of some of their characters but now that I think about it I really do miss some of the UCS I use to have!! I use to have Aetirna UC fae pteri, Rikkato UC fae kau, Tosea UC RG mynci - really regret trading her but I have a hard time ofthinking of designs/characters for anthro looking pets, also SUPER regret trading K00sh UC tyrannian krawk. I created him back in the day before UCs were a thing then I just got sick of the drawing/character idea I had for him, got bored and traded him. I am alittle relieved hes iced now because I won't feel jealous that someone else owns him and being active with him lol Also use to have Kaiba__sama UC grey mynci, Cadotin UC grey uni, Zodiac_milkyway UC grey grundo -- its so weird i remember all these names still?? i traded them years ago lol

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Togepi For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (04-08-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (03-25-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    When I was literally 9 years old, well wait - first of all - stupid mistake, my first neopets account was literally my full name and first three numbers of my address

Anyways, I won a checkered paint brush at the fruit machine. I was so freaking excited!! I started playing neopets because my oldest brother played, and I thought it was so cool. He had a fire korbat, and told me about the paint brushes. I didn't know about the shop wizard or well, I didn't know about a lot of things at the time. I went to my shop and just picked a random price for the paint brush that I thought made sense (15,000nps). It sold instantly, and I was still so excited, not realizing how much of a loss that was at the time.

You think you want ice cream. So you eat it. And then it's gone. But then you have a stomach ache. What you really want is a bowl of ice cream, that's never empty, and a stomach, that's never full. Well guess what. Life is a bowl that's never empty, and your spirit is a stomach that's never full. You got watcha want. LIFE

I just want to live my life like it's a Studio Ghibli film

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blairpie For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    I lost many accounts since I didn't know how to AB or SS properly

Pronouns
    she/ her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    23d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    11 years ago I didn't know the difference between a pb and a plushie pb. So tried to paint faeries and babys and never worked, I could have own ucs ;-;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Back when I was 16yo my one and only focus were avatars and I managed to achieve avatar collector full legit. Threw it all away because I was furious at not being able to achieve the last game avatar I needed - Typing Terror. As a non-native english speaker it was maddening not being able to type quickly enough those long ass words I've never even heard, so I downloaded a random SS I found on google and didn't even last the rest of that week.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsFan View Post
    Alice is really quick, she unfrozen my main. Now Im hoping to get my sides unfrozen but I forgot the birthday and email I set for one of them.. Hopefully I'll still get it back though

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

My dumbest mistake was probably pricing really expensive items I got from randoms like paintbrushes and morphing potions for less than 1000 nps in my shop. I thought a few hundred nps meant alot of in game cash so naturally pricing stuff at a few hundred was normal.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    I started playing really young, in Y2, but I was a little kid so 1) I could BARELY make np and 2) I wanted more and more pets so I kept making accounts, not really understanding that that was against the rules, and eventually got frozen for it. The accounts I play on now are from high school and are all around 13 years old, but man, I could’ve had a 19 year old one. Also if it had occurred to me to like read guides and learn to make np I could’ve had UCs I named and earned myself - the dream pets I’m slowly acquiring now are almost all ones I’ve wanted for well over a decade.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (04-06-2020),Guap (04-10-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    When customization first happened I converted my VWN UC Draik. I thought it would be more fun to customize. I regretted that very quickly.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Downwiththefritz For This Useful Post:

gratedcheese (06-14-2020),memurf (04-18-2020)