Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the biggest mistakes you've made on Neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 7h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Traded my BN UC desert aisha for a converted baby cybunny when I was young

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    On my first account back a million years ago, I fell for one of those websites that claimed they could give you PBs if you gave them your account info. So being Dumb Child, I gave them my account info.

I had literally nothing on the account. So they got nothing and I got frozen for my protection. I got the account unfrozen, but then it was immediately frozen again for the same thing and they wouldn't give it back a second time. Eventually that account got purged, so now all I hve are the memories.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    On my first account back a million years ago, I fell for one of those websites that claimed they could give you PBs if you gave them your account info. So being Dumb Child, I gave them my account info.

I had literally nothing on the account. So they got nothing and I got frozen for my protection. I got the account unfrozen, but then it was immediately frozen again for the same thing and they wouldn't give it back a second time. Eventually that account got purged, so now all I hve are the memories.
    I feel like, and maybe it�s just me, if you played back then you fell for it. I did, there was too much hope in the �what if�. All that for that Baby PB which is like pocket change now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15d 10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Probably 17 years ago my friend introduced me to auto-refreshing and I was getting inventories FULL of items it was better than Christmas. Everyone must be doing this right? And why listen to my friend's advice, about only doing it for a couple hours a day? no no, I should leave it on all day while im at middle school so when I come back my inventory is 324 out of 50 So many items what to do? Make a guild! Give it all away! Frozen. Pre-ARing i had 20M pure and UC pirate krawk + draiks ugh ______v0dka420 was the username.. maybe that's why?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Oh man I remember falling for one of those too. I was so upset xD Never got the acct back that I remember but I just started over on a side or something I think.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

oh man, at least it wasn't an account that you had a lot of effort put into yet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    12d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmxsummer View Post
    Oh man I remember falling for one of those too. I was so upset xD Never got the acct back that I remember but I just started over on a side or something I think.

I fell for the exact same thing. Thought it was so smart that they used geocities for the hidden tower.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by shwormz View Post
    Probably 17 years ago my friend introduced me to auto-refreshing and I was getting inventories FULL of items it was better than Christmas. Everyone must be doing this right? And why listen to my friend's advice, about only doing it for a couple hours a day? no no, I should leave it on all day while im at middle school so when I come back my inventory is 324 out of 50 So many items what to do? Make a guild! Give it all away! Frozen. Pre-ARing i had 20M pure and UC pirate krawk + draiks ugh ______v0dka420 was the username.. maybe that's why?

Hahaha I was just going to comment something similar that happened to me!!! And that was my biggest mistake
    Last edited by Shiinzen; 04-14-2020 at 06:23 PM.
    �。�。�。�。�。�。�。゜。�。�。�。 ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚ /╲/\(╭ ᐖ ╮)/\╱\ �。�。�。�。�。�。�。゜。�。�。�。

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shiinzen For This Useful Post:

kittyray (04-14-2020),Stardust (04-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lol I built up this account with a white lupe named after my pet (I was so psyched I got the real name) and I loved my guild and stuff, and then got frozen for saying, I shit you not, exact words (because the injustice still rankles): "this war is idiotic and will bite America in the butt." AND it was on a topic that didn't get deleted about the brand-new invasion of Iraq. I had no warnings, had barely ever posted on the boards, and absolutely nothing happened to those going right up to the line of racial slurs on that topic, but me and my beautiful lupe went to icytown. I argued with TNT and found out the part they objected to was "bite [something] in the butt."

12-year-old me was prophetic as hell, if only by accident.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would have assumed "butt" was the culprit...