106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL! I will never get over the fact that we met by chance on an nc sale because I forgot to change my city on paypal... I will never get over the fact that we have been living 5 minutes from eachother all these years and had mutual close friends and never even knew it... and ill never get over the fact that you have become one of my best friends of all time and spending time with you in person is so wonderful for me and I just fucking love you with all my heart and soul.

I love you so much. I love our friendship and our similarities and our differences. I love how we became IRL friends and I love how comfortable and easy our friendship and communication is. Ill always be here for you and I love you with all my heart. I trust you so much and I consider you to be one of my closest IRL friends and ill always be here tor you.

Again, an IRL friend that I will love until the day I fucking die. I have so much fun with you, you are BEAUTIFUL and you have equally horrible taste in boys as I do in women and we just vibin doe~ I love you so much even tho youre a boring ass bitch who doesnt play neo at the moment anymore~ you are legitimately one of my best friends of all time and I adore you. And YUR SO FUCKIN HAWT ~too young for me~ but hawt
    You wont even see this cause i feel like you only check clraik once every few months IF THAT but you actually introduced me to clraik back when i came back from hiatus a few years ago. Our friendship is so old and has so many weird coincidences that I cant believe how far back we go and didnt even know we both played neo for the majority of it. You are legitimately my best friend and i care for you with all my heart. I love you so much and im so grateful for you.
    I enjoy talking to you so much and the connection that we’ve formed. I love trading with you and just chit chatting about real life stuff. You have warmed my heart so many times and i am so grateful to have met you. Ill always be here for you!
    Again, another real life friend that im so grateful to have met. I love you so much dude and youll always be so special to me. Im so glad we became friends.

@ lil
    IDK WHAT YOUR CK USERNAME IS BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
    I love you girl. I love chatting with you and playing with you and trading and the whole 9. You are special to me and I hope we stay friends 4EVA
    THANK YOU FOR THE MENTION BUT UHH WTF I THOUGHT YOU QUIT MONTHS AGO?! Message me on discord dude, i miss the fuck out of you! I love you to death!
    I love chatting with you. You make me smile and youre so down to earth and fun. I love trading with you and i love how helpful and cool you are. I think about you a lot and anything you ever need, im here!
    Boy, I care about you and I hope everything is okay with you. Lets play Reach together (you know.. when we feel like it ) and ill always be here for you and ill always be a genuine friend for you to come to when you need help or advice or just someone to talk to. Remember that. I care.
    I love chatting and trading with you. I trust you and you rock and youre one of the only other a-sex people ive ever met!
    Thanks for always being flexible and patient with trading and always a nice chill person to talk to. Ive enjoyed our chats and appreciate you!
    Thanks for always being friendly and answering my often simple questions! And your scripts are fucking life changing and you amaze me.
    Its been a minute since we last spoke but I want you to know ive always appreciated you so much. Thank you for all the price checks and chatting and looking out for me in the past. You’re wonderful!

Shout out to my IRL friends @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) who never will probably see this because you never check ck but weve been friends for years and I love you.

ANYONE ELSE I FORGOT IS JUST BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOUR NEW/CURRENT CK USERNAME

There are so many people from discord and facebook that I know are on here but I dont know your UNs to tag you (LIKE YOU, LIL AND ROSEY AND SO MANY OTHERS)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Witch; 02-18-2020 at 09:21 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Witch For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-18-2020),Bat (02-18-2020),Black Dog (04-09-2020),Dreams (02-19-2020),Effektivv (02-18-2020),Fabulous (02-24-2020),Kylae (02-19-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (02-18-2020),Soap (02-19-2020),wubbalubbadubdub (02-19-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    37d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love you too girl. Thanks for being the greatest and always being there when I'm having a rough and/or good day. <3 You'll always be da homie
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thank you for being the sweetest and the most kindest. You always there to listen and I appreciate that so much, so I thank you. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're so incredibly sweet and so giving. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thanks for being such a sweet friend <3
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're so sweet I just can't <3 thank you for being so caring and patient.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're just too sweet and cute! Always you're so patient.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Miss you! You're the sweetest girl and hope all is well. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're awesome and so great to trade with. Also our little chats make me smile

Also to the clraik staff members @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) thank you for what you guys do to keep this forum awesome!

If I forgot anyone it's not because I meant to, I love you all and thank you for being there always <3

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:

Bat (02-19-2020),Black Dog (04-09-2020),Doge (02-19-2020),♥ lagrima ♥ (02-19-2020),Menine (02-19-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (02-19-2020),tangerine (02-19-2020),Witch (02-19-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I'm so late, but better late than never. Special thanks to @(you need an account to see links) for being my best bud here!

I literally don't talk here all that much so I don't have much else to say oops.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Banette For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (02-24-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), Ryan, I know that RL has become your priority and I completely get that. I hope that life in the States is doing you well, but that you never lose the beautiful patterns of speech so iconic of the motherland, like "Yeah, nah, cunt, chuck a uie and go to Maccas.

Our whole community is made up of excellent people though. We may not always see eye to eye, but your presence is appreciated.
    Totally worth the infraction I'll get for gravedigging but this meant the world to me and I am very gr8ful.
    Considering I've been in quarantine for the last three months (like everyone else), I finally had my first bite of maccas on Saturday so this really hit home <3

++ Dedicating my belated Valentine to everyone whos played a role in getting cK to 1mill posts.
    I wish my personal life hadn't been so turbulent these last few years, I really regret not being on here more often but nonetheless,
    This forum is almost a decade old and it's pretty amazing to see what what our broseph Infamous Joe has built here
    Considering the activity only seems to increase every year, I hope to see some more amazing milestones soon!
    Congrats you guys!!! I'll take a shot for cK this weekend
    Last edited by Drizzy; 05-13-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Erik. (05-14-2020),j03 (05-13-2020),Jessica (06-04-2020),Mama Bear (05-14-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (05-13-2020),wubbalubbadubdub (05-13-2020)