117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post

Finally got a few minutes to get a proper post up in here. Y'all making me laugh all the time and making neopets still enjoyable after all these years despite w/e shit is going on in my life. I have been really busy lately but try to get here to keep up. Pretty much thank you to everyone here because you're all fabulous!, @(you need an account to see links), for everything, @Bat especially thank you for the scripts, someone mentions some thing and you always roll up with a script like,

@(you need an account to see links) chatting with me while I was going through a shitty time. @AmandaBynes @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @Bakugo @(you need an account to see links) @cute can kill @DankRUSE @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @candycane @(you need an account to see links) @Boob (That justgirlthings sig makes me chuckle every time!)
    + probably 100 other people oh god there are so many of you sorry if your name isn't up here, I love coming here and reading and reacting to all your posts. I offer you a meepit in a hat riding a llama!

Happy Valentines!

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to steal that Meepit plushie from you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinecone For This Useful Post:

Meepit (02-16-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 15h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post

Finally got a few minutes to get a proper post up in here. Y'all making me laugh all the time and making neopets still enjoyable after all these years despite w/e shit is going on in my life. I have been really busy lately but try to get here to keep up. Pretty much thank you to everyone here because you're all fabulous!, @(you need an account to see links), for everything, @Bat especially thank you for the scripts, someone mentions some thing and you always roll up with a script like,

@(you need an account to see links) chatting with me while I was going through a shitty time. @AmandaBynes @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @Bakugo @(you need an account to see links) @cute can kill @DankRUSE @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @candycane @(you need an account to see links) @Boob (That justgirlthings sig makes me chuckle every time!)
    + probably 100 other people oh god there are so many of you sorry if your name isn't up here, I love coming here and reading and reacting to all your posts. I offer you a meepit in a hat riding a llama!

Happy Valentines!

OMG I love that Llama! It's sooooo derpy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Meepit (02-16-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBynes View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - I feel we butted heads once before and I still feel so badly about it and think about it every time I see your Joey avatar pop up on the Which users get under your skin thread. I am sorry if I annoyed you and I hope we can be friends maybe some day
    ayyyy i never thought id get a mention!! we chill, don't worry. i find your amanda avatar and 90s references top shit! keep up the quality snark, child!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tribbianitribble For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (02-16-2020),Erik. (02-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Sorry I missed out on valentines day itself, but I'm still gonna at people!

@(you need an account to see links) - I wish I was more active so we could automate the entire Neopets journey together I'm hoping I have more time to write scripts during the next plot (assuming they ever make another...) I'm itching to write more stuff!

@(you need an account to see links) - I still look fondly on our Pokemon Go exploits together! Hope you're crushing it in sword/shield, I'll try and get on discord more so we can talk

@(you need an account to see links) - I've always enjoyed talking to you, I was really glad to see you become a coordinator after all the hard work you put in to keeping everyone up to date on pet days and events!

@(you need an account to see links) - I'm not sure if you still post around here anymore, but I always enjoyed talking shit with you in discord!

@Jo3 - Thanks for always having our backs and acting as a fearless leader! Also for all the help you gave me with the Neopets specific side of scripting (and that bot program that I never managed to finish )

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Bat (02-16-2020),Delibird (02-19-2020),j03 (02-16-2020),Menine (02-16-2020)

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 9h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - We're not exactly the closest but you've been nothing but chill to me and deserve some credit for that.
    Awww, thanks. Any time! I feel the same way too. Happy Vday <3

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

@(you need an account to see links) I've been here for years now and you've been nothing but cool to me. You're always so relaxed it seems and I envy that.

@(you need an account to see links) You. You're awesome. Keep being awesome.

@(you need an account to see links) Fuck man I'm gonna tear up. You're literally my best friend and I'd move the stars for you. <3 Ily so much

@(you need an account to see links) You are breathtaking. I don't know what else I can say. You're great.

@(you need an account to see links) I know you're not around much more but you still hold a very close place in my heart. You and I get along like a house on fire.

@(you need an account to see links) As I said before, you're pretty awesome and super friendly. You don't seem to have a bad bone in your body and that's sweet.
    Last edited by Daffodil; 02-18-2020 at 06:52 AM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daffodil For This Useful Post:

Bowsette (02-18-2020),j03 (02-18-2020),Lazuli (05-04-2020),Maki (02-18-2020),Synth Salazzle (02-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you for your kindness

Making me seem a lot smarter than I am in relation to the MP, but hell I'll take it! Thanks again, Happy Belated Valentines!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    @(you need an account to see links), the OG, none of this would be possible without you @(you need an account to see links), I still think about the scavenger hunt you facilitated fondly and am curious about the progress of your St. Louis/Atlanta novel @(you need an account to see links), you once showed me so much patience and helped me with some coding I couldn't get right when the 6th pet slot was introduced. You aren't a motherfucker at all @(you need an account to see links), you helped me get into an account I thought I had lost forever
    and @(you need an account to see links), my account would be utter trash without all of your scripts and I am forever grateful for that
    Also sending love to all of the wonderful beings in this group. I lurk more than I post, but your posts bring great joy to my days and have kept me interested in Neo much longer than any other forum has.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Bat (02-18-2020),Daffodil (02-20-2020),j03 (02-18-2020),motherfucker (02-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 13h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    @(you need an account to see links) Girl you're gonna make me cry, seriously. And I don't cry often. You're my best buddy. I'm so happy I met you * mega hugs*

@(you need an account to see links) You are an awesome friend. And yes we do have the same interests LOL Nothing better than that. Happy to have met you!
    @(you need an account to see links) You are an amazing person. So happy I made a friend like you.
    Last edited by Bowsette; 02-18-2020 at 03:53 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

Daffodil (02-20-2020),Pidgey (02-18-2020),Synth Salazzle (02-18-2020)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 7h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Hey Hi Hello hoes.

Sorry for this late assssss post.

dig?
    @(you need an account to see links) - Wassup bitch. God I love you. Thanks for going on a road trip with me and loving me and shit. I’m a loser who has a lot of emotions and thanks for handling them. You’re honestly the best and I can’t wait until I see you (hopefully this week) You better wish me a happy birthday on monday or I’m driving to your house and crying.

@(you need an account to see links) - Can I just say, I fucking love you dude. You are such a good person and anytime you need me I am here for you. 100%. You’re literally the bees knees! I want to see you happy all the time ya
    Last edited by Harvest Goddess; 02-18-2020 at 10:12 PM.
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harvest Goddess For This Useful Post:

motherfucker (02-18-2020),Witch (02-19-2020)