Hrf getting used to the idea of hanging out in other parts of the forum here (hello!) but my entire life can be summed up with this

And like, no doubt I'm going to sell my switch and preorder this one, but I need to have both at once for a brief period of time to at least transfer my data over to the new switch. I've never resold physical items before out of...I guess not bothering with it? Not needing to? But I don't doubt the market might become saturated with switches when I finally do so.

CK is pretty knowledgeable in stuff like this, what are your guys' opinions? What do you think the (current) value of an unpatched switch is? What do you think it'll be when the new animal crossing switch drops and people have a second switch? Are unpatched switches even that popular? It feels like only people really into gutting the thing would be into the idea of buying one.

And finally who's as big of an animal crossing junkie as I am to even be entertaining the thought of buying a second switch sdfgf.