8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    (TW)

I feel y'all for your bad dreams! I wish there was a remedy against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    I woke up holding the spot on my arm where the lump was, somehow managed to fall back asleep right after lol

It was weird as hell though, I swear I could feel the tingling in my arm for real.
    What you just said reminded me of a nightmare I had when I was a kid where I was in the complete dark and tried to reach the switch to turn the light on, which was next to my bedroom's door. As I approached the switch, someone suddenly grabbed my arm from outside my room (the door wasn't completely closed). I started screaming. I woke up screaming, and in the same position as I was in my dream (my arm outstretched). Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by kez_min View Post
    I also have dreams I'm losing my teeth. Like I have the memories of losing my first set and how uncomfortable it is so I guess it's a deep dread of mine. I commonly dream about dreads in general and there's a LOT. Like if everyone turns against me, my bf disappearing, the doctor finds something really wrong with me, someone's after me and the door won't lock or for some reason I get tired after running for 2 sec etcetc. I have a lot of great dreams too though so overall I love dreaming.

As for neopets I've had dreams that I find amazing stuff in the pound or my account gets broken into. I rareeeely get them now as an adult but I got them a lot as a kid.

Edit: ohooh I forgot a few weeks ago I had a phase were I kept dreaming that my new house got infested with bugs. Aghhhh
    I head dreams about losing teeth could be related to the fear of losing a loved one. Don't know if it's true or if it even has anything to do with it, but yeah!
    I get the same kind of dreams as you do, so I feel you.
    I do get good dreams too, but I feel like 80% are nightmares lol
    Last edited by cute can kill; 02-28-2020 at 08:56 AM. Reason: added to my post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cute can kill For This Useful Post:

kez_min (02-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    66d 18h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by corazon View Post
    Besides that I tend to dream a lot about my daily life. Which is boring and also makes it really REALLY difficult to differentiate what�s real versus what isn�t! I can�t recall what really happened or what what just a dream. I hate it haha
    Oh my goodness I cant tell you how much this happens to me! Sometimes I get this sense of deja vu when sometime happens in real life, and then boom! I realize that it 99% probably happened in a dream!

Thanks Menine and Cybun ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Omg so, let me take something out of my chest: during Saturdays groups on FB usually let people post things that run out of the group's theme, and someone posted a darn spider in a CAT group. I absolutely hate when this happens, arachnophobia is real and common, there are groups for posting pics of spiders, why post them in a freaking cat group? I even had nightmares abou that, seriously! I dreamed that I had a cat group and then someone took control of it and lots of people started to post pics of spiders! I have a filter for desktop that should hide everything that contains the word spider, but it looks like it isn't working 😢 and of course I always leave the groups when such things happen, to try to minimize the chances of accidentally looking at them again. Ugh. I also dream a lot about my teeth falling and I always think "this time it isn't a dream, it's for real!" lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    This past week I've been having some pretty dark dreams which isn't normal for me. When I do have nightmares they 90% of the time wake me up and I'm miserable from them, having the hardest time getting back to sleep. But two nights ago I had one so awful I woke up and it's like my mind was saying "Nope, not gonna remember that one" and it has been suppressed and I feel right back to sleep haha.

I've been watching The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu (which is incredible 10/10 recommend) but some of the deaths/torture stuff that happens was probably the cause of it. Need to start watching something before sleep to clear my head. Yeesh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I had a dream last night that I won 1 million neopoints from the Grumpy King and immediately screenshotted it and sent it to @(you need an account to see links)

... I might be playing a little too much neo

~ lyla the bard ~
    in all things, be kind

^-- me looking at the Neo Trades boards on clraik

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellz For This Useful Post:

Oshun (05-03-2020)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I have been sick and have a hard time sleeping because of it. When I finally fell asleep the other week I had a very strange dream. two actually

Dream 1:
    I was out in my back yard. For some reason there was an alley way there and I decided to explore it. I got a little lost and was trying to get home. I couldn't figure out how to get to a main road, It was just an alley way with houses on one side and vines on the other side. I decided the only way im gonna get out of here was to go through a house (it was around 3am in the dream) so i went into a random house only intending on going through to the front door and to the main road. When I went in I got lost again. I went creeping through the house, light weight panicking and wound up in a room with a baby crib. I think "ohh crap..a baby.." I guess the parents had a video camera set up in there because I heard a woman whisper to a man in another room (I assume their bed room) "Honey, there's someone in the room with the baby!!" I over heard it and panicked and ran back out the back door and ran the rest of the way home. - (That dream ended and went to the next dream)

Dream 2:
    I was outside and look up at the moon, when I did I saw another moon next to it. I looked behind me and saw three more moons (Grand total of 5 moons) I went inside and my brother was there. I told him there are 5 moons in the sky, he said he knew unimpressed. I went back outside to look at it and saw supernova explosions in the distance. It was so colorful and beautiful. After admiring them for awhile my mom came up and asked me what that was, I told her they were supernova explosions, when I turned around I saw President Trump across the street smoking a cigarette. (weird) I turned back around and saw an Elementary School on fire for some reason. Soon it collapsed to the ground. I thought "That's weird.." Then an apartment building a few blocks over was on fire, I saw people inside, It collapsed too... I thought "That's not a coincidence, something made these buildings fall" I took my mom and ran inside the house. Some reason I knew a bomb was about to hit outside. We went into the back room of the house and closed the door, hit the floor and heard a loud explosion. It didn't destroy the whole house, it only dented the door where we were for some reason. Only thought in my head was "I need to put my shoes on if all this is going down." I went looking for them and heard monsters fighting just behind the door. I could see their silhouettes through the dent in the door it reminded me of some DOOM style monsters just fighting -- Then I woke up..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Apparently I am in love with the boy on Facebook that I have never met and only know him from his memes but I love him, so...
    He was in my dream last night and we were happy together

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) Omg not being able to access a toilet is terrible lol I have the same dream but the toilet is always accessible which means that I might actually pee in real life! That's what I'm afraid of. lol

@(you need an account to see links) A lot of people seem to have dreams about their teeth falling off, my dreams are so vivid that I actually feel pain and panic in the dream. Oh and falling down dreams hurt!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to usagi-sama For This Useful Post:

Achyfi (06-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I had a very mediocre spy film dream set in my middle school, starring my college friends as the protagonist and this one girl I went to kindergarten with as the antagonist. We had to infiltrate her mansion, which looked like a mall converted into a home. Her dog had its own wing and a robot nanny. Apparently she was evil because she invited everyone except me to her birthday party. What does it all mean???

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) lol Obviously it is a conspiracy, be alert, eat upside down and don't wear green in the house!