8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    (TW)

I feel y'all for your bad dreams! I wish there was a remedy against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    I woke up holding the spot on my arm where the lump was, somehow managed to fall back asleep right after lol

It was weird as hell though, I swear I could feel the tingling in my arm for real.
    What you just said reminded me of a nightmare I had when I was a kid where I was in the complete dark and tried to reach the switch to turn the light on, which was next to my bedroom's door. As I approached the switch, someone suddenly grabbed my arm from outside my room (the door wasn't completely closed). I started screaming. I woke up screaming, and in the same position as I was in my dream (my arm outstretched). Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by kez_min View Post
    I also have dreams I'm losing my teeth. Like I have the memories of losing my first set and how uncomfortable it is so I guess it's a deep dread of mine. I commonly dream about dreads in general and there's a LOT. Like if everyone turns against me, my bf disappearing, the doctor finds something really wrong with me, someone's after me and the door won't lock or for some reason I get tired after running for 2 sec etcetc. I have a lot of great dreams too though so overall I love dreaming.

As for neopets I've had dreams that I find amazing stuff in the pound or my account gets broken into. I rareeeely get them now as an adult but I got them a lot as a kid.

Edit: ohooh I forgot a few weeks ago I had a phase were I kept dreaming that my new house got infested with bugs. Aghhhh
    I head dreams about losing teeth could be related to the fear of losing a loved one. Don't know if it's true or if it even has anything to do with it, but yeah!
    I get the same kind of dreams as you do, so I feel you.
    I do get good dreams too, but I feel like 80% are nightmares lol
    Last edited by cute can kill; 02-28-2020 at 08:56 AM. Reason: added to my post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cute can kill For This Useful Post:

kez_min (02-28-2020)