30/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    17d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

"Majin Score Sender Stopped Working"

Hi, so SS was working perfectly for me until my laptop restarted on its own. Now when I press log in, it says the program has stopped working and closes. I've tried troubleshooting and getting it to run on different Windows, I have gone through the VB6 troubleshooting and have installed everything, as well as the library files. The program opens up, and when it does, a black CMD prompt opens up for 1 second and then closes. Is this the issue? I'm not sure how to get that page to stay open, I think it says flare. I'd appreciate any help and apologies for the inconvenience, it's definitely something I've done wrong on my end.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    333 times
    Time Online
    162d 3h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 48m
    Did you have VIP before and not any more?

Most people post their concerns on the Majin thread rather than start a new thread. Hopefully joe can answer your questions.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kylebroflovski View Post
    Hi, so SS was working perfectly for me until my laptop restarted on its own. Now when I press log in, it says the program has stopped working and closes. I've tried troubleshooting and getting it to run on different Windows, I have gone through the VB6 troubleshooting and have installed everything, as well as the library files. The program opens up, and when it does, a black CMD prompt opens up for 1 second and then closes. Is this the issue? I'm not sure how to get that page to stay open, I think it says flare. I'd appreciate any help and apologies for the inconvenience, it's definitely something I've done wrong on my end.
    Yeah, you didn't need to post a new topic. There are program support topics for a reason.

Are you running the program as Administrator? You only need the .NET framework installed to run this program, nothing to do with VB6 runtime files.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------