Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Anyone still collect pokemon cards?

  1. #11

    Guap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 3 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    20 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by housez View Post
    I need all of them!


    And @Azurill thanks for that! Yea I see trol and toad was a good alternative to eBay but I forgot about fb marketplace!

    Ty
    Sent you a PM reply about it Will check and compile to see which ones I have left

  2. #12
    Ghast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Location
    The Nether
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 136 Times in 14 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    1
    I really need to take a look at mine (step one would be finding them...), it's been ages. I remember a point in time at which I was interested in looking up their prices, but I can't for the life of me remember if I noticed anything of worth

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    I still have my collection (stored in a box somewhere...), but out of curiosity does anyone know how to actually play the game itself? When I was like 4 years old and collecting the cards that game was way over my head, but looking back on it now I'm definitely curious about all the numbers and stuff on the cards...

  4. #14



    Ahsoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Location
    Lothal
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,218
    Thanked 600 Times in 297 Posts


    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Time Online
    33 d 12 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    43 m
    Rep Power
    4
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Ask in PMs. I don't make my info public.
    I play online and the physical card game both.

    I love the TGC. Only recently got into it though.

  5. #15
    housez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Location
    US
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 533 Times in 67 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 2 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 25 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lollageee View Post
    I still have my collection (stored in a box somewhere...), but out of curiosity does anyone know how to actually play the game itself? When I was like 4 years old and collecting the cards that game was way over my head, but looking back on it now I'm definitely curious about all the numbers and stuff on the cards...
    lmaoo i dont know how to play the game. I just love love love the artwork on the cards.

    All i am missing is a charizard right now from base set expansion but its so pricey. hoping to find someone for 40$

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by housez View Post
    lmaoo i dont know how to play the game. I just love love love the artwork on the cards.

    All i am missing is a charizard right now from base set expansion but its so pricey. hoping to find someone for 40$
    $40 isn't too bad at least so there should be a chance, I know some MTG cards going for a few hundred (and then there's the famous one that sold for like $50000 lol)

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    4
    Not sure as of now but McDonald does have Hollo/shiny cards in the toy packs. Ended up getting Eevee, Caterpie, Ghastly, and mankey I thought the Pokemon toys would have the same cards as the pokemon given in the balls but they are all different.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bottlebum For This Useful Post:

    housez (02-05-2020)

  9. #18
    housez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Location
    US
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 533 Times in 67 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Time Online
    47 d 2 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 25 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebum View Post
    Not sure as of now but McDonald does have Hollo/shiny cards in the toy packs. Ended up getting Eevee, Caterpie, Ghastly, and mankey I thought the Pokemon toys would have the same cards as the pokemon given in the balls but they are all different.
    oh thats awesome! i forgot the mcdonalds promos!


    update: just finished the 151 from base/jungle/fossil! and almost finished the TOPPS/Rocket/Gym Heroes/Gym Challenge Expansion. I need about 12 holos left and about 12 topps cards to complete and then i can move to the neo series

  10. #19
    Squirtle Squad


    Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    Location
    Fluffy Clouds
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    464
    Thanked 180 Times in 131 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    36 d 21 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    30 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by housez View Post
    oh thats awesome! i forgot the mcdonalds promos!


    update: just finished the 151 from base/jungle/fossil! and almost finished the TOPPS/Rocket/Gym Heroes/Gym Challenge Expansion. I need about 12 holos left and about 12 topps cards to complete and then i can move to the neo series
    I know you did this three weeks ago, but you make me want to collect again the original ones lol. So pricey though. I remember the good old days

  11. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 10 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 4 m
    Rep Power
    1
    I haven't collected cards in ages, the last packs I got were free from buying a ticket to the UK showing of the Power of Us - all five are still sealed in storage. Mainly cause my collection is still in the States, and now with 7+ gens.. I have a hard enough time with the newest ones in Pogo, would be a nightmare trying to collect the newest cards.

    Also have an unopened Erika booster box. and think still have the unopened box of cards from the 1st movie - bought them when Kmart was going out of business and well, just didn't want to open them incase they came worth something down the road. Also had a holo Charizard, hoping it's still in my binder - my dad wanted to sell the collection so I don't know if the cards are still over there or what condition they are in since they were left in the attic of a family member's garage in plastic boxes for safe keeping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •