Thread: What are good sites decent adult neopet fan communities?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

What are good sites decent adult neopet fan communities?

So I'm still fairly new here as I don't come on often at all, but I thought it would be the best place to ask.

I used to post on tumblr but tumblr kinda went under and I don't really use it anymore. I just wanna post about my neopet characters, stories, and artwork in an active community without having to worry about being censored or following tedious guidelines.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

*with

god couldn't make it without a typo

Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    check out mastodon that might be what you are looking for id we are taking about adult content there tumblr and twitter and reddit and maybe some one knows discords because the only one i know is r neopets and then there's three neopets groups on facebook
    Last edited by tiny0; 01-11-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have no idea what you just wrote. And by adult i mean i can say fuck and shit and not get in trouble etc.

---------- Post added 01-11-2020 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-10-2020 at 11:58 PM ----------

I imagine that this is probably a good website that has adult neopet fans to socialize with, but i just wanted to know what the best and most active places were.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Alright will do. I haven't heard of mastodon before so I'll look into it. I've looked into the twitter neopets community but it doesn't really seem that booming, barely any post under the #neopets. As as I said before I'm trying to get away from tumblr. I've never used reddit before but I'll check it out too, is it active and kinda like how tumblr used to be?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraithwocky View Post
    I have no idea what you just wrote. And by adult i mean i can say fuck and shit and not get in trouble etc.

---------- Post added 01-11-2020 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-10-2020 at 11:58 PM ----------

I imagine that this is probably a good website that has adult neopet fans to socialize with, but i just wanted to know what the best and most active places were.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Alright will do. I haven't heard of mastodon before so I'll look into it. I've looked into the twitter neopets community but it doesn't really seem that booming, barely any post under the #neopets. As as I said before I'm trying to get away from tumblr. I've never used reddit before but I'll check it out too, is it active and kinda like how tumblr used to be?
    We're a good start, that's for sure.
    BTW, If you want to add to your posts, the edit button in the bottom right is helpful.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Bat (01-11-2020)