5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Unhappy Can't Log-in to Youtube Account

I've spent about 4 hours on this now and I'm losing my mind.

I can't log in to my side Youtube account, the one I used to upload tons of Animashes to. I know what e-mail it is and what password it SHOULD be, as well as what email/passwords it's been in the past, but no matter what I do it does not let me in. When I click "forgot password" it wants to send a code to a phone number I no longer have so I tell it that but then it sends a code to an email and after I put it through it says it still cannot verify that I own that account. Then it gives me no other options. I have tried in different browsers and with sending the verification code to different emails, and no matter what I do I can't get in. I wish there was a way to call Youtube Support but seemingly there's not. I can prove this account is mine (not to mention I have all the videos that are uploaded on it on my computer, since that's where I made them like 8+ years ago), but it's just not working.

Does anyone have a clue on what I can do to get into there? I've got like 2K subscribers and had intended to get back into making Animashes even though I'd been on like a 6-year break. But now it looks like that won't be happening unless there's a miracle.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    This is going to sound dumb, but I swear it's not a troll post - have you tried googling the wording of the error message? That might bring up solutions!