17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    You guys are awesome, thank you all so much for the detailed explanations, I really appreciate the effort! Clearly Spyro is the winner! I ordered Spyro: A new Beginning because the others I didn't have enough for. I would particularly like to thank @(you need an account to see links) for your secret santa present! I was going to buy NP, but I actually decided to get this instead as I am a video game nut and I haven't played anything new in ages. I am actually super sick rn and I wish it was here to play my day away but I am very excited for it's arrival. Thanks again everyone for the info! My FB friends were literally divided in half lol so this was really helpful, especially the detail you guys provided me with. I love CK so much lol

Awww yay! I'm so glad that you got to get yourself something you really wanted ^-^

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    Awww yay! I'm so glad that you got to get yourself something you really wanted ^-^
    I did! I thought about it and I was like I never get to order things online so I thought about a phone case or something then someone posted about a ps2 and I was like OK.. let's see what games I haven't played yet.. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh woah, you like all the same games I loved as a kid and made me pretty much a furry LMAO
    But yeah I agree with everyone, spyro is the way to go, Crash is super fun but gets frusdrating super quick imo.
    I love all the spyro games a lot, the " A new beginning" is a great series. Very different from the rest but if you like more storey based stuff, it doesn't let down!

Goodluck with playing it!