DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    93d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    First and foremost, I want a partner. I feel myself slowly turning in to a needy incel and my depression hasn't been this worse in years. Have been single for almost 2 years and I've realized I'm not a person who can live alone. I need a soulmate, I need love, I need sex. Plain and simple.

I also want to get my own apartment, instead of this shitty room I'm renting now. But I need a new job first, the new owner of the bar where I worked for 6 years said he won't be renewing my contract because he wants to turn the bar into a luxurious club and apparently I don't look luxurious enough -_- My contract is ending this summer but I hope I can find something before then so I can say fuck you to him and never look back. Still, it stings. Everyone likes me as a barman, so much that everybody always calls me Erik the Barman, and I was really proud of that stupid title lol.

But come what may, I just hope 2020 will be better than 2019 was. At least it's an even number

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

cute can kill (01-13-2020),Fabulous (01-13-2020),Gato (01-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I would like to be employed by a multinational firm and good health... simple wishes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guap For This Useful Post:

Gato (01-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I just want to find a way to cope with the stress from school.
    I had a pretty rough childhood, and I work a stressful job (emergency medicine) but for some reason, school is the only thing that really gets to me. I got my first B last term (i've maintained a 4.0 throughout college) and I damn near had a breakdown over it.
    For context, I'm a high school drop out (I barely have a 9th grade education pre-college) so I'm missing a large amount of foundational knowledge that others have, and I have the irrational fear that 1. I'll slip back into being a D & F student if I let myself slack, and 2. If my GPA is less than perfect I wont get into a nursing program and I'll ruin my future.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kale For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (01-13-2020),Gato (01-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    This year, I just want to feel happy. I can say it starts pretty good because I met my partner a few months ago and I honestly couldn't wish for better. He's been here throughout my hard times and still stands by my side now. Hopefully things will be that way forever.
    I've dealt with two break ups before and, as a person who can't live alone and needs someone by their side, it really was hard to make it through.
    Anyway, I'm really positive with 2020!

I wish you all the best, and if you're reading this while you're going through a hard time, please stay strong; I'm pretty sure life will reward you!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cute can kill For This Useful Post:

Erik. (01-13-2020),Fabulous (01-13-2020),Gato (01-14-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I want to find the inner strength to start a job. I finished my studies in November 2018 and was burned out. Was in therapy a lot and started taking driving lessons (quite late with 26 but with a phobia of driving it wasn't as easy as it should be). Now I'm at a point where I consider myself stable enough to start taking my first "real" job. I'm scared shitless of being incompetent, of being overwhelmed, of my mental health going down again. But I think I need to push myself out of my comfort zone more.

On a lighter note- I want to try more new dishes! I want to learn to eat spicier food, especially more indian/asian food. I'm really a cliche white people (tm) spicy eater and I want to work on that!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to namira123 For This Useful Post:

cute can kill (01-13-2020),Fabulous (01-13-2020),Gato (01-14-2020),gjniev (01-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    11d 13h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by namira123 View Post
    I want to find the inner strength to start a job. I finished my studies in November 2018 and was burned out. Was in therapy a lot and started taking driving lessons (quite late with 26 but with a phobia of driving it wasn't as easy as it should be). Now I'm at a point where I consider myself stable enough to start taking my first "real" job. I'm scared shitless of being incompetent, of being overwhelmed, of my mental health going down again. But I think I need to push myself out of my comfort zone more.

On a lighter note- I want to try more new dishes! I want to learn to eat spicier food, especially more indian/asian food. I'm really a cliche white people (tm) spicy eater and I want to work on that!
    It's okay to be scared. Don't doubt yourself though! I'm pretty sure you'll do good and that you've only improved since 2018. Keep going, 2020 is going to be a great year for you, at least that is all I wish you. Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone even more is probably going to feel hard sometimes but remember that you're strong enough to do it and it'll only be good for yourself. You can feel prouder and prouder everyday for every efforts that you make - you'll do good, you're definitely capable.
    Cooking is also good as it can help you relieve you of daily stress. Keep going, 2020 is your year <3

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cute can kill For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (01-13-2020),Gato (01-14-2020),gjniev (01-15-2020),namira123 (01-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Man I just want to graduate. I feel like I've been in college forever. I also want to get a job asap after graduation so I can work on getting a house (catch me back here in 2023 for that goal )

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ApertureScience For This Useful Post:

cute can kill (01-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I want to start graduate school this fall. I am in the best position to do it right now, and I want to advance professionally in my field but I need that degree... deadline for the fall semester is April 1st. It should be exciting but thinking about it makes me so anxious.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    For me, I am hoping to turn 2020 into a new beginning. 2019 ended up being extremely rough: a long term relationship ending after purchasing our first house together, my grandmother getting cancer, my best friend getting cancer, two family dogs dying, and my father passing away in June 2019. My goal is to get back on my feet and hit the gym more often. I am hoping to start fresh with life this year and get the house refinanced int my name only by the end of the year. Trying to take time to myself this year and enjoy the little things in life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm looking to lose about 40 pounds and keep my self relatively healthy.