DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Now, I'm just waiting for this situation to get better and countries borders to reopen, to travel.
    Was going to Australia when all this started =(

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Tbh, now I just want to be able to try and pay some loans I have made last year and maybe buy a Switch~
    Before this outbreak, I wanted at least to graduate college hahahaha

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Well, it's mid may and everything sucks.
    I have a lot of fitness related goals and I was working very hard to achieve them. I hope gyms re open asap.
    Also, I'm saving money because I'm getting married next february and also because I'm going to try move overseas.
    I have a student visa (but COVID won't let me go yet)to go 17 weeks to New Zealand and I can work 20hours a week, so I'm going to try get a good job and a work visa.

2020 was supossed to be a great year!

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    245d 4h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    More than anything I want to stay alive, I'm a health worker and every week I worry about my health and my dear ones lives, life is so fragile and I'm quite sad today (My aunt died yesterday from COVID, she lives far away but when I saw her in Feb everything was so good, she was recovering slowly of a depression and now she's gone)

Secondary goal and not so important goal is to get better at drawing in all mediums, maybe learn some sewing. You don't know how much this has helped me to distract from the everyday worries.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

kittyray (05-21-2020),Nattiee (05-22-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I never thought I'd say this, but I just want to go back to school. Juggling med school and grad school totally kicks my ass but I miss the rigors of academia.
    all that we see or seem is but a dream within a (you need an account to see links).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hiddenblink For This Useful Post:

Natalie (05-22-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    TBH I just want the motivation to be able to make goals for myself. I dont like making goals because after day 3 (if I'm lucky to get that far) I've already lost focus/the motivation to keep going. Where do you guys find your motivation? How do you stay motivated to accomplish your goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Clefairy View Post
    More than anything I want to stay alive, I'm a health worker and every week I worry about my health and my dear ones lives, life is so fragile and I'm quite sad today (My aunt died yesterday from COVID, she lives far away but when I saw her in Feb everything was so good, she was recovering slowly of a depression and now she's gone)

Secondary goal and not so important goal is to get better at drawing in all mediums, maybe learn some sewing. You don't know how much this has helped me to distract from the everyday worries.
    Thank you for all your hard work & dedication to the health and well being of others. I'm also so sorry for your loss. I've also lost some family members to COVID and not being able to attend their funeral or even just hearing about the suffering before they pass its heartbreaking. Thinking of you and your family during this time.

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    245d 4h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    TBH I just want the motivation to be able to make goals for myself. I dont like making goals because after day 3 (if I'm lucky to get that far) I've already lost focus/the motivation to keep going. Where do you guys find your motivation? How do you stay motivated to accomplish your goals?

Thank you for all your hard work & dedication to the health and well being of others. I'm also so sorry for your loss. I've also lost some family members to COVID and not being able to attend their funeral or even just hearing about the suffering before they pass its heartbreaking. Thinking of you and your family during this time.
    Thank you so much! I started meds and theraphy, I have been doing it for like 3 months and I've just started to see some results. To be honest I just force myself to do stuff sometimes, my boyfriend is really supportive and has helped me a lot though (he understands when I just feel bad and have no energy or sometimes he makes me small gifts to support my hobbies, as painting books w/ pencils, etc). But everything is harder if you are alone.

The doc told the most important thing is to at least have something you love or like to do, and focus on that.
    Last edited by Clefairy; 05-22-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clefairy View Post
    Thank you so much! I started meds and theraphy, I have been doing it for like 3 months and I've just started to see some results. To be honest I just force myself to do stuff sometimes, my boyfriend is really supportive and has helped me a lot though (he understands when I just feel bad and have no energy or sometimes he makes me small gifts to support my hobbies, as painting books w/ pencils, etc). But everything is harder if you are alone.

The doc told the most important thing is to at least have something you love or like to do, and focus on that.
    Good advice!
    I think my first step is to find something I like to do that doesnt cost a lot of money. LOL I dont think I should focus on my Amazon Prime addiction.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    MY MONEY BACK
    ... Seriously though, skimming this thread makes me think I oughta be defining clearer goals for myself. While I'm not one for New Year Resolutions, 2020 has been an unproductive blur since the start of this pandemic. I could probably use a few time-sensitive goals to get me moving again.
    Basically I want to return to my job (and school, hopefully) as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Natalie; 05-22-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    * I want Coronavirus to take a long walk off a short pier.
    * My family and myself to stay healthy of course.
    * Sell my house and move back to Canada. Hopefully that will happen soon, I'm getting my house market ready because now is actually a great time to sell here. Low inventory but people still want to move here for some reason. Coffee and pot and tech I suppose.
    * More trivially, I'd like to get a new puppy when we do move and get settled in our new home. Maybe end of the summer if I swing the sale of this place quickly.