127/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Can't log in with Safari?

So, I was planning on playing the Macromedia Games for the trophies, downloaded everything without any issues but when I try to log in to neo in Safari... it just doesn't work.
    It takes me to the log in page but the only button that doesn't work is the Log In button. Sign Up, reset password... everything works except the one big-green-most-important button.

I tried different versions (All 4, 5...) and none of them work. My account and IP are clean so I'm not banned or anything.

I was wondering if there's another path to log in without using the "Welcome" page (the quickdrop log in square doesn't show up, it takes me to the log in page instead) or if I can somehow edit the cookies so I can skip that pesky useless button.

I'm using windows 10 and it was working fine in W7.

Thanks for reading! Hopefully I explained myself well, I can give more details if needed x)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesedmoga For This Useful Post:

Tyranitar (07-01-2020)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Hey, @(you need an account to see links)! I tried this out for myself using Safari version 4 and 5 in Windows, and noticed that there's an error related to some captcha validation code that is preventing the login button from submitting credentials when clicked. I was able to work around this by inputting this snippet into Safari's address bar and pressing enter:
    Code:
    javascript:void($("#login")[0].submit())
    Make sure that you've entered your username and password first!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

helen (03-25-2020),j03 (12-30-2019),Jesedmoga (12-30-2019),Tyranitar (06-30-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Hey, @(you need an account to see links)! I tried this out for myself using Safari version 4 and 5 in Windows, and noticed that there's an error related to some captcha validation code that is preventing the login button from submitting credentials when clicked. I was able to work around this by inputting this snippet into Safari's address bar and pressing enter:
    Code:
    javascript:void($("#login")[0].submit())
    Make sure that you've entered your username and password first!
    MY HERO

Thanks so much! <3