54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

FR programs/scripts?

Hi everyone! I recently got into Flight Rising and was wondering if Clraik had any programs or scripts to assist me in cheating? I'm making a few UserScripts for it myself but was wondering if anything already existed out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AyBeCee For This Useful Post:

Bat (12-29-2019)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    It'd be fun to break into coding for other online games! If there are enough scripts, we could potentially create a new GM/TM section dedicated to Flight Rising.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 20h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    The plus side is FR is now open for anyone to create an account.

The biggest script that we need is an autobattler, even if it pauses to let a user manually solve their dragon captcha, but even some things to search your hoard, autosell, etc. would be fantastic.

There's really not a big underground community for FR anywhere but here.

I personally don't know anything. There's a script or two I have that do little things, but nothing life changing. I'd be happy to help contribute dragons or resources toward testing/building things though!

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    What's the barrier for entry into battling competently, @(you need an account to see links)? I've never so much as logged into Flight Rising before, so I don't know what it would take to establish an account that's good enough to tinker with automation on. If we can get a conversation going about what sorts of things could benefit from programs and scripts, then maybe we might inspire some coders to get involved.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 20h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    What's the barrier for entry into battling competently, @(you need an account to see links)? I've never so much as logged into Flight Rising before, so I don't know what it would take to establish an account that's good enough to tinker with automation on. If we can get a conversation going about what sorts of things could benefit from programs and scripts, then maybe we might inspire some coders to get involved.
    There's very little barrier for entry actually! It just happens to be tedious and boring.

Dragons all start out at level 1, and there are venues for battling from level 1 on. You can build a team of up to 3 dragons - when you create a Flight Rising account, you automatically get 1 dragon you create, and the system generates you a mate for that dragon, so you can start out with a 2 dragon team to battle with.

There are no weapons to purchase, your attacks are base attacks and then can be augmented with battle stones that you pick up in your travels - either while gathering, purchasing from other users, or finding them during battling - which give you better and stronger attacks. You level up purely through grinding battles over and over.

Your dragons will have the most success having expensive battle stones, though, that give them boosts to their basic stats (*strength, agility, etc., rather like an RPG) and stronger attacks.

That's like the vague basic quick and dirty guide, but the FR forums have a much more explanatory guide. Basically if you don't use the coliseum, your ability to gather currency in the game is tremendously limited. And unfortunately battling is tedious, repetitive, and boring.
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

AyBeCee (12-29-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I've made a couple of scripts for Dailies thus far but I want to perfect them before I make them public

I discovered the coliseum today! It's definitely really grindy. I'm looking into trying to automate it with javascript/jquery but I'm pretty lost thus far. Instead, I'm relying on Auto Hotkey to press the buttons for me (in keyboard mode).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AyBeCee For This Useful Post:

Bat (12-30-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    16d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    My kingdoms for something that will automatically bond with familiars. It's the most tedious thing on this earth.

There is this ANCIENT thing, but it doesn't work anymore -- image for the button is broken (tinypic host,) it doesn't have all the new colors/genes/species that have been added over the years, basically all the functionality of it has broken, which is a shame because it really adds some stellar QoL features. I'd love to see it get tuned up again.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    The problem is, FR staff is extremely anal about finding any scripts for their games.

It's hard to have one long term that doesn't get everyone banned. Sometimes even short term is hard. They have the funding for better security now. Even for the coli they track your mouse position now.

I welcome anyone to try and I'll assist with anything I can.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Dot (02-19-2020)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Has anybody confirmed those detection measures to be real, @(you need an account to see links)? That sounds like the kind of hocus pocus that players were scared of on Neopets back in the day, but a lot of it turned out to be schoolyard rumors.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 20h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    The problem is, FR staff is extremely anal about finding any scripts for their games.
    It's hard to have one long term that doesn't get everyone banned. Sometimes even short term is hard. They have the funding for better security now. Even for the coli they track your mouse position now.
    I welcome anyone to try and I'll assist with anything I can.
    I'd question the tracking of mouse position because they implemented keyboard controls for coliseum for people with mobility issues, or who simply prefer to use the keyboard to do coliseum. How or why would they track and ban based on mouse movement if keyboard controls are in use?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Bat (01-01-2020),Synth Salazzle (01-01-2020)