24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Ooh the water thing is a good idea. When I lived with a flatmate who had a cat, with water bowls and everything, I noticed it still kept herding me to the bathroom sink for water whenever it was on my side of the flat. I'll definitely keep that in mind! I'm thinking I'll get one of those fancy faucet-ish water bowls for a main area and scatter a bunch of tiny regular bowls throughout.

And lol, I'm soooo excited. My instagram is not gonna hear the last of me once I've adopted my kitten!

Thanks for the really good tips, I appreciate it~

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Aaaaaaa ragdolls are SOO CUTE
    I'm planning on it being an indoor cat! I'd just get too anxious knowing it's outside without me ;w;
    Ooh, I'm really intrigued by the Oz Pet sieve tray/biodegradable pellets. One thing I'm worried about is the smell but if cats smell anything like dogs it should be fine. Loool
    How do you deal with cat hair? I suspect I'm mildly allergic, but I don't know if that's just dust or the actual hair themselves.
    Keeping cats entertained with hiding places and forts seems to be a common theme from things I've read online. They really need that mental stimulation! I'll try my best to construct something similar in my tiny apartment

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Thank you <3 <3
    Wow, she's old! I've only ever had experiences with aloof cats, so it seems like such a DREAM to have a snuggly cat, but I think it's just because they may be more affectionate with their owner than strangers I can't wait to have a cuddlebug~
    Yes I've had her all my life basically we grew up together! Cats cuddle just on their own time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post:

Maki (11-14-2019)