6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Pok�mon XD, 6IV Pkhex

I've been trying to make a 6IV pok�mon with all possible ribbons, so, I'd need to create a shadow one on XD, but every time I get the information on NRG generator, the pok�mon ends up as illegal by PKHex. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by jheitor View Post
    I've been trying to make a 6IV pok�mon with all possible ribbons, so, I'd need to create a shadow one on XD, but every time I get the information on NRG generator, the pok�mon ends up as illegal by PKHex. Does anyone know how to solve it?
    In generation three not all possible pokemon are legal. For example 6iv can only exist with some natures, its been a very long time since I've messed with nature legality but if I remember correctly only modest and timid can exist with all 6 31 ivs in generation 3. I tried to look it up but was unable to find anything. If you're also trying to make it shiny that would be more difficult since it would likely require you also use an rng assistant to find extra information you need but I think the only good rng assistant for XD is in Japanese. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Shiny is impossible with shadow pok�mons, if I got a shiny from XD, it would miss the Earth Ribbon because it could not be purified. I did use the XD tab on RNG Reporter. I really don't understand why it does not work.