33/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    23h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    From what I've seen, the avatar and trophies are awarded manually by TNT in the few days after the crossover week ends - people are attributing the delay to all the issues going on with the pandemic...not sure if that's it or not but I'd like my trophies too
    Yeah I can see that being a factor, going to send in a ticket and see if there's some kind of response though. We'll get it eventually haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    12d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    They should just make every week a crossover week for the pandemic �� .Want the tablet and stamp still.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    so a buddy on site convinced me to download L and L finally. any tips i should know as i work diligently towards a tablet with really no good chance of accomplishing it ? lol

P.S. what are the trophy/medals granted for? I see just above ya'll are talking about glitches and tnt not giving trophies, etc. i would love another trophy lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsFan View Post
    so a buddy on site convinced me to download L and L finally. any tips i should know as i work diligently towards a tablet with really no good chance of accomplishing it ? lol

P.S. what are the trophy/medals granted for? I see just above ya'll are talking about glitches and tnt not giving trophies, etc. i would love another trophy lol
    There are two trophies: Challenges Participant and Challenges Champion. The former is awarded for completing at least one challenge during crossover week and champion is given for completing all challenges during crossover week. They'll go under games trophies.
    You also earn chests with on site rewards during this time but those items are, sadly, no trade.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    when is cross over week? yea gonna try and get the hp/def stat boost items and obviusly the tablet :'D lol. but im still trying to figure out mechanisms, for isntance, i cant figure out how to ascend, i have characters but it says i dont have enough cards selected with both slots filled -_- lol. and im told to save gems to unlock the weekly chest with buying like 5 and doing 1 or 2 challenges, and to only take the highest level chest cuz if u take lower level chests it resets ur chest bar, and u can get the legendary chest once a month or something?

P.S. How far do i have to go or whats the general "daily" list for trying to unlock the tablet, is it like one match a day or finish the game then one match a day, etc. So many questions that google doesn't answer very well lol
    Last edited by PhysicsFan; 04-23-2020 at 12:09 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Before I go ahead and re-download this game: are all the item prizes from the chests new every crossover, or do I have a chance to snag some of the older ones I've missed?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I only play it during the crossover week now. Not much enticing anymore.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    how do i find/get the revive and the other stat potion on my neo account? it doesnt just show up in my inventory. what/when is the crossover event? and what are the steps for getting a legendary chest, complete all teh dailies or weekly quests or what?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The only items you can find in your account will be those that comes from the Treasure Chest when you claim the Crossover Week rewards.

As for when is it, its only for one week of the month. Exactly which, I am not too sure if there is a fixed schedule.

Complete all 6 of the Crossover Week quest to get the Legendary Chest.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    thanks. do they specifically say "this week is crossover week" or do you just have to finish all 6 "weekly" challenges for the chest and see if it happens to be THE chest? yea with quarantine they should have every week be crossover week lol. darn, was kinda excited to get stat boosting items from chests in this game but if its a monthly consolation prize for no tablet / stamp then thats a tad underwhelming lol.