Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 2 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    +1-ing to the mountain of Squid Game recs. Really good series, I hope they are able to continue the quality into the next season.

Pronoun(s)
    they/them or she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    I'm currently re-watching Impostors, its a show about a conwoman.

Pronoun(s)
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Time Online
    56 d 4 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 21 m
    Not on netflix yet but will be, Call the midwife Season 10... this show just keeps being amazing!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Time Online
    43 d 18 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    I literally watched the 1st episode of Squid Game yesterday and the rest of them this afternoon. I watched it in Korean because the English dub kind of bothered me. Wooooooow! What a show. I haven't binged a show since Rick and Morty. Honestly kudos to the creators of Squid Game. Possible the best thing to come out this year

overthink.exe
    Pronoun(s)
    she/her (...they?)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,225 Times in 2,603 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    547 Post(s)
    Time Online
    290 d 15 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 21 m
    I caught up on this season of American Horror Story (I think there's one episode left?), really liked the the first part, the second one I have kind of mixed feelings about. I feel like the scenes that take place in the past are in theory a better story, but it kind of bores me, and the present day stuff is kind of bad but fun and keeps me watching (mostly).

Also started Midnight Mass. Loving it so far. Was a big fan of Hill House/Bly Manor, so great to see more from the same guy, and also I spent fifteen years in Catholic School Lite, so despite not being religious at all anymore, it kind of has its hooks in me and I can be a bit of a slut for religious (and particularly Christian) themes.

Pronoun(s)
    They/She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,903 Times in 1,060 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Time Online
    228 d 18 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 59 m
    Just finished Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha and it was adorable! It felt so cozy and was easy to relate to the characters. The acting was well done and the relationships felt believable. All of the supporting casts backstories added a ton of depth to the story and makes you really just want this show to go on forever. So sad that it was only 16 episodes and is over.
    If you're wanting a wholesome feed good rom-com with great supporting cast, give this a go.

Going to move onto My Name next and give that a try. I loved the lead actress (Han So Hee) in Nevertheless and will now follow her to this drama!

Pronoun(s)
    they/them or she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    I just re-started Blacklist, I had watched it years ago when there were only two seasons but had never gotten back to it after all the new seasons were released. It's kind of a love/hate relationship for me, because while I love the show, I really dislike Red (the main character, which I think was intended to be hated). But it's fun and helps me pass the time.

I also just binged 11.22.1963 with my partner on Hulu, he'd just read the book and wanted to watch it. It's a one-season show but very cool, involves some unexplained time-traveling and trying to save JFK from being murdered. I thought it was rather fun.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    57 m
    I really haven't watched much other than YouTube for the past few years, although I did recently binge almost all of 30 Rock. I'll have to check out some of these suggestions!

Pronoun(s)
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 271 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 17 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    50 m
    I’ve watched a bunch of great ones in a row lately!

Squid Game feels obvious at this point, everyone’s obsessed with it, but it really was so good.

On the theme of uhhhh the nightmare that is capitalism, Maid felt very human/real/heartbreaking and I loved it.

Sex Education was super cute, a little ridiculous at points but overall sweet and funny (a couple moments in the third season made me lose my MIND laughing)

Currently watching Superstore, which I’m really liking too. It’s kind of like an update on The Office? Less mean-spirited and not the same format the way Parks was, but a take on a mundane, low-level workplace and ensuing hijinks.

Oh and I watched You, which was fun for a while / a good concept, but I feel like it got old pretty fast. S1 as a standalone is good, past that it’s just kind of stretching more each season I think (I did let it keep playing in the background, but yeah background).