Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Movie, Streaming or TV Binges?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    9d 9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    I'm currently midway through my yearly Alias rewatch (which is on brand for me, as you can probably tell) but that's not streaming anymore My Netflix go-to is always The 100 (the best show <3). I'm more of a rewatch the things I know I love type of person than jumping into a bunch of new things, but I definitely have The Witcher on my list to watch soon! And I can't wait for the new season of Stranger Things
    The 100 is still going? Dang, it looks like season 7 this year?

I think I made it through the first 2 seasons and ended up not picking it back up. Has the plot been strong over the 6 seasons or has it dropped into something random?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by tinypaws View Post
    The 100 is still going? Dang, it looks like season 7 this year?

I think I made it through the first 2 seasons and ended up not picking it back up. Has the plot been strong over the 6 seasons or has it dropped into something random?
    Yep! Season 7 (the final season) premieres on May 20th unless something changes.

The show has gotten so much better, darker, and more compelling over the years. Season 6 was so fantastic, and I'm heartbroken that my favorite show is ending, but since the show runner was the one to decide this would be the final season, hopefully that means they've reached a point where they can wrap it up with a bow just the way they want to.

I think I feel so much more connected to this show than any other because I've met most of the cast...they are the absolute BEST. I never get tired of rewatching <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    Yep! Season 7 (the final season) premieres on May 20th unless something changes.

The show has gotten so much better, darker, and more compelling over the years. Season 6 was so fantastic, and I'm heartbroken that my favorite show is ending, but since the show runner was the one to decide this would be the final season, hopefully that means they've reached a point where they can wrap it up with a bow just the way they want to.

I think I feel so much more connected to this show than any other because I've met most of the cast...they are the absolute BEST. I never get tired of rewatching <3
    Wow, I dropped the 100 at season 3. I loved that series but never picked it up again, definitly the next thing I binge after Naruto Shippuuden. Thanks!

The last series I binged was all 7 seasons of SUITS and it was damn nice. I wish I had known this series earlier. Now I'm hoping for season 8 and 9 to come to Netflix.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15d 10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    The 100 is awesome! Totally forgot about that show. Thanks for the reminder

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    The new season of La Casa de Papel (Money Heist) is out and we just binged through every episode XD Still one of my favourite shows, highly recommend!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    9d 9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    It looks like @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) and I need to sit down and have a 100 marathon during the quarantine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by tinypaws View Post
    It looks like @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) and I need to sit down and have a 100 marathon during the quarantine.
    Woah hey don't forget about me xD Though I just finished my seasons 1-6 rewatch a few weeks ago - I'm honestly thinking of trying to get one more in before s7 starts :x

I LOVE talking about the show, so if any of you do end up watching or rewatching and need someone to scream about it with, definitely shoot me a message!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15d 10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) lets do it i honestly didn't know another season was coming.
    @(you need an account to see links) House de papel was good i still need to finish it. Did get a bit weird quick though haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by shwormz View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) lets do it i honestly didn't know another season was coming.
    @(you need an account to see links) House de papel was good i still need to finish it. Did get a bit weird quick though haha
    Only 40 days away! About 2 episodes a day to get there if you start now

Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 3h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    If your into anime and animals Beastars is a good watch. I need to check some of these out. Feel like I'm watching the same things over and over again.