Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Movie, Streaming or TV Binges?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    I highly recommend you "The 100"
    I recently finished the whole thing, solely because of your (old) avatar and siggy XD I used to watch The 100 years ago but lost interest on like, season 2-3, you got me to check it out and I ended up binging the whole thing for weeks! It surprised me in many ways, and unlike most long-running shows, it actually gets better the further you go.

My other recent binges include 3%, Residue, Money Heist (not really a binge, more like a religious following since S01E01 lol - it's sooooo good) and right now I'm on Criminal:France

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Currently Vampire Diaries because I never finished it when it was on TV. After that will be The Originals and Bates Motel.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    my business partner has gotten me into stranger things. and ill say holy shit its soooooo good. :3

didnt think i would like it but its actually a really good watch.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Was watching 13 Reasons Why. Just finished season 3. Season 1 was good and IMO should have been left alone after that but I think the following episodes were pretty good. Heard season 4 is on its way so I'm kinda looking forward to it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Binged The Ranch and don't care for how dark the seasons started getting ugh.

Also Binged Glitch, 13 reasons why, and a bunch of serial killer with piers morgan shows.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    I recently finished the whole thing, solely because of your (old) avatar and siggy XD I used to watch The 100 years ago but lost interest on like, season 2-3, you got me to check it out and I ended up binging the whole thing for weeks! It surprised me in many ways, and unlike most long-running shows, it actually gets better the further you go.

My other recent binges include 3%, Residue, Money Heist (not really a binge, more like a religious following since S01E01 lol - it's sooooo good) and right now I'm on Criminal:France
    my mom and i watch the 100 together! she doesn't understand why new episodes don't come out when she wants them to lmfao. i tried with money heist but i can't understand spanish well enough,, subtitles/dubs are hard for me to pay attention to, and because of that there's a lot of things on netflix i just cant get into

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chikorita View Post
    Was watching 13 Reasons Why. Just finished season 3. Season 1 was good and IMO should have been left alone after that but I think the following episodes were pretty good. Heard season 4 is on its way so I'm kinda looking forward to it!
    i'm not really sure why they added that one girl, she pissed me off until the last episode or two. she literally just randomly showed up and acted like she had the right to know everything? and the way everyone just trusted her without any problem was so weird????????? i guess the show needed a fresh narrator in order to keep everyone's secrets held in until the end, but it didn't really make any sense. other than that though it's pretty entertaining

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Niveous View Post
    Currently Vampire Diaries because I never finished it when it was on TV. After that will be The Originals and Bates Motel.
    haha i did that too about a year ago!! when i was in the hospital for a while i ran into a guy who was obsessed with the show and thought he was an immortal vampire...poor guy. strangely that's what got me to finally watch it. the originals isn't available on netflix in my country though so i never ended up watching it

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mieu View Post
    i'm not really sure why they added that one girl, she pissed me off until the last episode or two. she literally just randomly showed up and acted like she had the right to know everything? and the way everyone just trusted her without any problem was so weird????????? i guess the show needed a fresh narrator in order to keep everyone's secrets held in until the end, but it didn't really make any sense. other than that though it's pretty entertaining
    She annoyed me too! I think it was her pushy and nosy personality that I didn't really care for. I'm not too sure if having an "outsider" narrator worked; it would have been nice to have Zach or somebody else narrate. Ani seemed kinda...out of place? I dunno.

For those lurking/reading, my post will contain spoilers so WARNING

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Baelia (10-03-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    21h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    my business partner has gotten me into stranger things. and ill say holy shit its soooooo good. :3

didnt think i would like it but its actually a really good watch.
    Oh, I started it as well! I'm just at the beginning of the first season, but it's awesome.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    I watched all 8 episodes of 'Undone' on Amazon prime in one afternoon. Couldn't put it down. I thought it was brilliant. At first the rotoscoping animation was jarring but I got into it after a couple.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    21h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I watched the first season of the TV adaptation of Lore. The mix of animation and live action was pretty interesting. I had never heard of the podcast before, I'll probably check it out.