15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Attack on Titan

anyone watching this? im so confused on the time lines right now. caution spoilers ahead grave danger. watch out.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 09-26-2019 at 09:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Trinket (09-28-2019)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Want to know something more specific?? I LOVE this series and i'm waiting for it's end, it's so cool aaaargggghhh!!!

]About time lines i'd like to know what confused you, maybe we can sort it out :3!! *specially if you're watching only anime and not reading the manga!*

And for the fight, same as above i'd like to know if you're reading or only watching, hahaha, but for now, we can say it's all related to Titans origins and how it affected the population

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (09-26-2019),Spiffy (02-18-2021)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Draikmoth View Post
    Want to know something more specific?? I LOVE this series and i'm waiting for it's end, it's so cool aaaargggghhh!!!

]About time lines i'd like to know what confused you, maybe we can sort it out :3!! *specially if you're watching only anime and not reading the manga!*

And for the fight, same as above i'd like to know if you're reading or only watching, hahaha, but for now, we can say it's all related to Titans origins and how it affected the population
    Soooooo honestly. im just confused as fuck. i did read the manga but didnt get as far as i wanted too. i know its obviously wayyyy more detailed but.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    this show is way too confusing for me and finding english dubs was too hard. thats why i stopped watching it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by TornApart View Post
    this show is way too confusing for me and finding english dubs was too hard. thats why i stopped watching it
    Read the manga. The first two seasons of anime leaves you with more questions than answers. You start reading the manga from where you left off in the anime, and you'll soon arrive at all the answers that explains why things are the way they are in the anime.

AoT is one of those manga that can draw on early on hints and things much later in the story, rather than have arc after arc after arc of just events happening.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skyeXronee For This Useful Post:

TornApart (09-27-2019)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by skyeXronee View Post
    Read the manga. The first two seasons of anime leaves you with more questions than answers. You start reading the manga from where you left off in the anime, and you'll soon arrive at all the answers that explains why things are the way they are in the anime.

AoT is one of those manga that can draw on early on hints and things much later in the story, rather than have arc after arc after arc of just events happening.
    i guess ill have to read the manga. but honestly ill probably still get confused lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm an avid reader of the manga (I watch the anime too), and the timelines are confusing at first -- I'll keep my answer spoiler-free for this season, don't worry spoiler tag for anyone not that far yet!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinket For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (09-28-2019),Excalibur (09-29-2019)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I'll leave the explanation of what is currently known in spoilers in case you want to read the mange/see the series before! :3!
    I mean currently known because this can change at any moment as how the mange is going; i might add also that the anime is pretty accurate to the manga but Soldier-Ymir's arc is earlier (Season 2); i'll spoiler what's known in the anime and then spoiler again the explanation of a couple events in the manga :B!!

It all happens on some Earth; the main conflict is between Eldia (Paradis) and Marley.

Last edited by Da Plushee Boree; 09-28-2019 at 10:55 AM. Reason: clearer text, i'm sorry if bad english

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm an avid reader of the manga (I watch the anime too), and the timelines are confusing at first -- I'll keep my answer spoiler-free for this season, don't worry spoiler tag for anyone not that far yet!

that explains so much!!! so essentially its two nations pitted against each other from olden times?

this may be spoilers but >

Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post

that makes so much sense! thank you trinket!!
    Last edited by Mama Bear; 09-29-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    22d 18h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm all caught up on the manga and have been following it monthly for yeeeears, let me know if you have any questions I can answer privately as to not spoil others!

Disregard reality, aspire to become a magical girl.