22/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Do you smoke?

Im just curious about how many smokers are in cK since im one of them.
    how do you feel about smoking? do you want to quit? how many cigarrettes do you smoke per day? does it affect you in your work/social life?

i smoke since i was 16, im 22 now and i have to say that smoking influenced my life in positive/negative ways, currently i smoke 1 pack per day (and that's why i made this, maybe someone can tell me how did you reduce the amount or quitted)
    please tell me your smoking life! it will be amazing to read you all

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I unfortunatelly do smoke too, but a pack last 2/3 days for me, when my enxiety is high i smoke more than usual.

I tried vaping but that was a no no for me, didnt got used to it and too much work for something that wasnt keeping me from smoking so i stopped it.

I every once in a while try to reduce but it`s really hard, hope i manage to quit one day before the health problems appear.

I started smoking 5 years ago

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quit smoking for over a year now through vaping. Started out at 12mg down to 6mg currently. Lungs don't feel like crap, I pay $30 a month for all of my nicotine fix. Would never go back. Took one week of smoking and vaping at the same time to transition off cigarettes. Hoping to eventually get down to 0mg nicotine vaping and then quit, but all in all vaping has been a much more positive experience than I thought it would be. I very much thought I would hate it and scoffed at the people my age and older for doing it until I finally tried it myself. Occasionally get the whole VapeNation BRUH comments but probably better than the whining about smoking comments. Anyway, just try different things until you find what works. You can quit anything if you want to even if it sucks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Byte For This Useful Post:

Baelia (09-04-2019)

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm allergic to weed so even though it's legal in my state, I don't partake.

I don't smoke cigarettes as a personal preference. I know my tendency to get addicted and lung cancer already runs in my genes. I also grew up around ppl smoking. So it's not like I hate it but it's just not for me.

Mostly everyone I live with smokes something, be it weed, cigarettes, cigars, vapes, or even pouches lol. It's fine by me it's just not my thing lol.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    281d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 22m
    I don't smoke but I have other serious addictions Good luck to you if you want to quit!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    i tried a couple times because friends were smoking but i hated it lmao. my entire family smokes, my boyfriends entire family smokes. praying 4 my little brother in his senior year that he never starts

my mom and grandma (who is 90 lmfao) recently quit cigarettes and joined the vape life so that's cool i guess

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i started smoking at 12, quit at 21. i'm 25 now but i just vape like a dork

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 1h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I used to smoke cigs and my lungs hurt pretty bad in the morning. I switched to vaping and now do that too much I think, but I like it. I used to still get cig cravings but now when I think or smell them I get grossed out so that is good I think?

My governor in my state is trying to ban flavored vape juice and it's annoying. The prices for mango pods are already more expensive and now this...I want to quit but idk if I can.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I smoked for a couple of years, then quit, then started vaping. Back to cigarettes now but I really only maybe smoke 1 a day. I'm a huge weed smoker though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I smoke. I hate that i cant quit. I smoke camel crush or pall mall bold 100s. Im menthol fan. I smoke a pack a day depending on how my bf acts lol.