Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

What games are you waiting for?

Are there any games you are waiting for to be released?

Personally I am super excited for the FF crystal chronicles remaster!! Release date is TBA but sometime this winter! Will supposedly be playable on ps4, switch, android and iOS! literally one of my top 3 favorite games and now it will be easier than ever to play with friends.
    Also waiting for FF7 remake part I!! Release date march 3 2020
    Lastly, just mildly looking forward to links awakening on the switch. Love love love zelda games but was not a fan of this one. We'll see how the new one is. Comes out this month on the 20th

Id love to hear what y'all are excited for, if anything

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CopycatNinja For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (09-02-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps, it will release on February 2020 and I can't waitttttt. It was supposed to come out this year but was pushed back, not that I mind because more work means more perfection, I think this game will be so beautiful it will burn my eyes and kill me instantly, no regrets tho

Also Pokemon Sword & Shield, just cause I haven't played anything Pokemon since my single playthrough of XY and I really miss it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 19h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Death Stranding and Pokemon Sword & Shield

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 18h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Animal Crossing New Horizons, Pokemon sword & shield, Story Seasons remake harvest moon game...

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,754 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Link's Awakening for Switch! This was the first Zelda title that I ever beat 100% back on the GameBoy color, and I'm super excited to play it again! I pre-ordered the UK limited edition because it comes with a gorgeous assortment of neat stuff:

Along with a plain-ole regular version for playing on release day. Not long now!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-02-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Link's Awakening for Switch! This was the first Zelda title that I ever beat 100% back on the GameBoy color, and I'm super excited to play it again! I pre-ordered the UK limited edition because it comes with a gorgeous assortment of neat stuff:

Along with a plain-ole regular version for playing on release day. Not long now!
    that steelbook is the coolest thing ive ever seen!!!

also im surprised how many people are looking forward to sword and shield. a bit ago i was reading about how a bunch of people are apparently just now getting tired with pokemon games being the same old same old and being against sword and shield for that reason lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 10h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    animal crossing: new horizons is allll i want and i was really bummed that they pushed it to 2020, but i know it's gonna be worth it... i just want to play it now! that and pokemon: sword & shield, plus minecraft dungeons (hoping to play with my friends on that one but we'll see, i don't really want to pay for nintendo online...)

for non-switch games, outer worlds!! i've been a massive fallout fan for years, especially new vegas, and this is the same team that made that! they keep saying it's essentially just new vegas in space and i can't waittttt.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    I've kickstarted Summer in Mara, which was supposed to be out in August but now is early next year. Mostly just the next additions to existing series I like though; I'm looking at you, Elder Scolls VI, you slow asshole.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by CopycatNinja View Post
    Personally I am super excited for the FF crystal chronicles remaster!! Release date is TBA but sometime this winter! Will supposedly be playable on ps4, switch, android and iOS! literally one of my top 3 favorite games and now it will be easier than ever to play with friends.
    I'm also super excited for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles! I wasn't sure anyone even remembered this game lol. It was one of my favorites for the Gamecube and I'm both surprised and excited that it's getting a remaster It's extra exciting because it was such a pain to play multiplayer for that game in the past (you had to have this special cable to connect your GBAs to the Gamecube to use as the different controllers lol), and now it should be so much easier!

Also excited for Pokemon: Sword & Shield, though I don't have high hopes for it. All the complaints in the Pokemon community are totally valid, but as someone who's played every single generation up till now... I'm not gonna stop now with a mainstream release finally coming to console lol.

Still waiting on news for the next new Story of Seasons release too (not really counting the FoMT remake, though I'll probably get that too lol).

Oh also, Death Stranding looks like it's gonna be amazing, but I'm too chickenshit to play it lol. Me and horror games don't mix.
    Last edited by Dasvidaniya; 09-03-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Looking forward to Death Stranding, Doom Eternal, the Iceborne expansion of Monster Hunter World for PC & Animal Crossing! I wonder if we'll get more info on that in the Nintendo Direct tomorrow