Recently got the latest English edition of Tamagotchi (On)--anybody else get a Tamagotchi On in the past few weeks since release? Maybe you have one the Japanese versions (Meets) that had the online features/app months before the English releases? Or the Korean version (Some--I don't think this one is released yet, though)? My Tamagotchi On is the pink one, fairy version (the only one still in stock at my local Target).

This is the first one I've had since I was a little kid and kind of bought it on a whim. Super nostalgic and has a lot of new features that make it much more fun than I remember, including the online aspect, as limited as it currently is (with as new as it is, I'm hoping they'll continue fleshing it out). Learning a lot about it though! I'm finding it easy to get back into and the limited social features are cute so far.

I'm excited to eventually play that match-making game with my actual tamagotchi, instead of the randomly generated ones they "give" you if you don't have one old enough yet