13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Script request (:

I currently use the neoboard easylinks script, and was wondering if there was a way to make that work on a guild's message board?

I was also wondering if there was something I could insert in the dailies sidebar links to make them open in new tabs, preferrably not jumping to the tab right away.

Full rep to anyone who can help!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I currently use the neoboard easylinks script, and was wondering if there was a way to make that work on a guild's message board?

I was also wondering if there was something I could insert in the dailies sidebar links to make them open in new tabs, preferrably not jumping to the tab right away.

Full rep to anyone who can help!
    I'm not good with java but I think I can help you with the second part.

Have you tried clicking the links holding Ctrl (dunno the correspondent to mac)? Or the mouse wheel?

Whenever I feel like opening a link to a new tab, I open it by clicking with the mouse wheel, but that doesn't work with buttons, so I found out that Ctrl + left mouse button does the same thing.

To close the tabs though, ctrl + lmb doesn't work, you'll have to close it with the wheel too (or the x but that's too small for me).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Does neo even allow javascript?

I do this I was just hoping there was a part of a code I could put in to make it do it for me lol, thank you so much for trying though!