58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m

AFK Arena, anyone?

Love this game. My first introduction to "gacha" mechanics... outside of Neopets. The lore is awesome.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh hey, another mobile gamer in this empty ocean! Yep, afk arena is one of the many mobile games I am currently playing on my phone uwu

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by luluca View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) oh hey, another mobile gamer in this empty ocean! Yep, afk arena is one of the many mobile games I am currently playing on my phone uwu
    Ah nice!!! I've been really into that one lately (wishing HARD for a Mythic Tasi!!) as well as Fire Emblem Heroes!!

What do you think of the tavern event going on currently?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Ah nice!!! I've been really into that one lately (wishing HARD for a Mythic Tasi!!) as well as Fire Emblem Heroes!!

What do you think of the tavern event going on currently?
    I'm a literal AFK player so I haven't actually been paying much attention to the events :'') I also play Feh! Both of them are my side games tho so at most I just do daily quests and the occasional roll. (Though TT is starting in Feh so I'll probably be playing it a bit more)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I'm a literal AFK player so I haven't actually been paying much attention to the events :'') I also play Feh! Both of them are my side games tho so at most I just do daily quests and the occasional roll. (Though TT is starting in Feh so I'll probably be playing it a bit more)
    Ooooh yeah they're doing a BUNCH of free summon events in FEH so I finallyyyy got a Camilla woot woot!! I really love the amount of heroes they have there... it's super fun. A lot of options - so it's a little overwhelming at first! - but fun!! I feel it's a little overpriced compared to AFK Arena though *thinking face emoji*

AFK Arena keeps adding more heroes and I'm so EXCITED too!! I might enter their writing contest they have this month. I really want to support them...

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Ooooh yeah they're doing a BUNCH of free summon events in FEH so I finallyyyy got a Camilla woot woot!! I really love the amount of heroes they have there... it's super fun. A lot of options - so it's a little overwhelming at first! - but fun!! I feel it's a little overpriced compared to AFK Arena though *thinking face emoji*

AFK Arena keeps adding more heroes and I'm so EXCITED too!! I might enter their writing contest they have this month. I really want to support them...
    You should participate in the contest! I honestly didn't expect much when I picked up afk arena but it has pleasantly surprised me!

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    You should participate in the contest! I honestly didn't expect much when I picked up afk arena but it has pleasantly surprised me!
    *sweating emoji* It sounds fun but I have no idea what I'd write about... you have to write a wiki? Which is an AWESOME idea for a contest but asldkfj I don't know what to write about that hasn't already written about you know??

And omg same. To be fair I only downloaded it because it was advertised in Legends and Letters *joy emoji* But I love it!