Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i hate "Lonin". i see them all the fucking time in the forums and theyre always saying we/us/our instead of i/me/mine. maybe theyre mentally ill or something which would be fine if they werent so irritating. they said something that felt passive aggressive at me and i replied back "why are you so weird and annoying?" but deleted it a few seconds later because with what a bunch of pussy faggots the mods are i'm sure they'd delete my comment and be like "no name calling other players! uwu" and temp ban me or some shit.
    Last edited by LaVey; 08-10-2019 at 01:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LaVey For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-10-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
    The FR team wouldn't be the only ones I've heard being petty like that. It was before my time as a player, but TJ09 (the owner/admin of DragCave) was known for banning people just for discussing how to create particular eggs. Even if said users had their discussions off site.
    I've been there since 2009 and yeah that actually happened, it's why I avoid the dragcave community even to this day.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm playing catch up as of the last 2 weeks (been there since 2010, but started to lose interest after the generation-markers were put in and deadlining removed (though I still have some deadlined tinsels, the change wasn't retroactive, thankfully), and dropped out entirely when EATW got botnetted, it's a total shame AoND hasn't stepped in to be as complete as EATW was, they the next best hatchsite).

But yeah, I remember one brand new player in 2013 got a full-out scroll burning for using Firefox's image-blocker to help him catch AP eggs during the holiday, when that page was blocked-up anyway. (and let's not forget TJ doing that crap about not letting anyone use Image Block to make refreshing faster or making the game unplayable if you had javascript turned off) I thought that was a whole lot of nerve.

The legit only reason I'm actually playing again is because of being able to buy eggs. At least I don't need to actually talk to anyone on the forums. I took a peek, and they're still as radioactively toxic as they were four years ago.

Do you remember Lytharian's Frill drama? Good god.....

Oh, and bringing it back on topic... I remember you mentioned FR got on you about your meme, do you remember Earthgirl's drama too? She joined FR and started the same crap there too. They were pretty openly racist and only got banned when she started harrasment-naming people's hatchlings. Wonderful priorities our FR admins have there.
    Last edited by PabstBlueRibbon; 08-10-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm playing catch up as of the last 2 weeks (been there since 2010, but started to lose interest after the generation-markers were put in and deadlining removed (though I still have some deadlined tinsels, the change wasn't retroactive, thankfully), and dropped out entirely when EATW got botnetted, it's a total shame AoND hasn't stepped in to be as complete as EATW was, they the next best hatchsite).

But yeah, I remember one brand new player in 2013 got a full-out scroll burning for using Firefox's image-blocker to help him catch AP eggs during the holiday, when that page was blocked-up anyway. (and let's not forget TJ doing that crap about not letting anyone use Image Block to make refreshing faster or making the game unplayable if you had javascript turned off) I thought that was a whole lot of nerve.

The legit only reason I'm actually playing again is because of being able to buy eggs. At least I don't need to actually talk to anyone on the forums. I took a peek, and they're still as radioactively toxic as they were four years ago.

Do you remember Lytharian's Frill drama? Good god.....

Oh, and bringing it back on topic... I remember you mentioned FR got on you about your meme, do you remember Earthgirl's drama too? She joined FR and started the same crap there too. They were pretty openly racist and only got banned when she started harrasment-naming people's hatchlings. Wonderful priorities our FR admins have there.
    I vaguely remember the DC drama, I was a drunk college student for the majority of it.

Oh really, so someone was flat out racist and didn't get a ban, but we post a meme, that the GUY IT'S BASED ON THINKS IS HILARIOUS. And we get called a racist against ugandans? Seriously?

FR get your priorities straight you cucklords.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVey View Post
    i hate "Lonin". i see them all the fucking time in the forums and theyre always saying we/us/our instead of i/me/mine. maybe theyre mentally ill or something which would be fine if they werent so irritating. they said something that felt passive aggressive at me and i replied back "why are you so weird and annoying?" but deleted it a few seconds later because with what a bunch of pussy faggots the mods are i'm sure they'd delete my comment and be like "no name calling other players! uwu" and temp ban me or some shit.
    LMFAOOO I like you tbh.

Omfg hahahaha, I wish I could find people like everyone in this thread on FR, man. It'd be a much more enjoyable experience.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

help I'm sorry, my original post posted twice for whatever reason

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    i cracked up so hard omfg
    I love you XDDD

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

i cracked up so hard omfg
    I love you XDDD

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    "Why are you so weird and annoying"

Because tumblrite.

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Because tumblrite.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

LaVey (08-12-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by RashaBasha View Post
    LMFAOOO I like you tbh.

Omfg hahahaha, I wish I could find people like everyone in this thread on FR, man. It'd be a much more enjoyable experience.[COLOR="Silver"]
    The fun bit is we are on FR, but we'll never know who. But it's really nice to have a FR vent thread where a person can actually talk without dealing with the thin-skinned weenies on the FR forums.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by RashaBasha View Post
    LMFAOOO I like you tbh.

Omfg hahahaha, I wish I could find people like everyone in this thread on FR, man. It'd be a much more enjoyable experience.
    i feel you. its surprising to me that i've been playing fr every day for like 3 years now and visit the forum regularly have never really made friends with anyone, cuz usually i make friends pretty easily i think. most people just seem pretty childish/sensitive. i guess its my own damn fault for still being obsessed with pet sim games at 24 though.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post

Because tumblrite.
    yeah i'd bet anything they use we/our/us because theyre a "multisystem" because theyre kin with sans and komaeda and the onceler or whatever

i have been on tumblr far too long. i wish i did not have the knowledge that i have.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    i feel you. its surprising to me that i've been playing fr every day for like 3 years now and visit the forum regularly have never really made friends with anyone, cuz usually i make friends pretty easily i think. most people just seem pretty childish/sensitive. i guess its my own damn fault for still being obsessed with pet sim games at 24 though.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

yeah i'd bet anything they use we/our/us because theyre a "multisystem" because theyre kin with sans and komaeda and the onceler or whatever

i have been on tumblr far too long. i wish i did not have the knowledge that i have.
    Me @ this bullshit.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg