Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Y'all be bitching about the most unimportant things.

Well, yeah. That's all this is. A soapbox for what bugs you.

Ahsoka didn't ask what enrages you and makes you want to quit the game or murder a hobo.

She inquired about what gets under your skin, which is generally a small, simple, or petty thing that just irritates you.

But do share what IS important to bitch about too!! We can always be MORE irritated.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-24-2019),Synth Salazzle (07-24-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I feel like being a petty bitch. I'm not out for blood.

If someone else wants to post bigger issues they're more than welcome. You don't HAVE to be petty.

If you wanna go for the throat of someone you hate, go right for it.

�\_(ツ)_/�

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    oh my god, the people who tell us to censor dragon colours / genes / eyes. like... im sorry... does this part of the game bother you? an integral core part of the game? like, literally the entire thing the game is about? holy fuck, to the people that try to police or force this; go play something else that caters to your shitty sjw policing side. dragons are malevolent, fierce creatures.
    the fact that sjws now infest this game and get upset over rosette / hex / primals etc is fucking disgusting. could they maybe just... dont look at it maybe? and mind their own business? instead of... bashing literally every normal human being who can interact with a petsite game properly without sperging out?

ahh. i needed this thread.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dungeondragon For This Useful Post:

PabstBlueRibbon (07-27-2019),Synth Salazzle (07-24-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    yesssss!! let it all out xD
    it's pretty stupid how sjws are all over this game...

i remember when the primal eye update came out and someone made a post about "PLAGUE EYES LITERALLY MAKE ME SICK" i was laughing so fucking hard...

they went on with how gross and unappealing that it physcially made them sick and they didn't want to play anymore.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ripslinga For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-24-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-24-2019),Synth Salazzle (07-24-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslinga View Post
    yesssss!! let it all out xD
    it's pretty stupid how sjws are all over this game...

i remember when the primal eye update came out and someone made a post about "PLAGUE EYES LITERALLY MAKE ME SICK" i was laughing so fucking hard...

they went on with how gross and unappealing that it physcially made them sick and they didn't want to play anymore.
    Them: Ugh it's so sick and gross I want to quit now >: (

Me: Good go, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dungeondragon View Post
    oh my god, the people who tell us to censor dragon colours / genes / eyes. like... im sorry... does this part of the game bother you? an integral core part of the game? like, literally the entire thing the game is about? holy fuck, to the people that try to police or force this; go play something else that caters to your shitty sjw policing side. dragons are malevolent, fierce creatures.
    the fact that sjws now infest this game and get upset over rosette / hex / primals etc is fucking disgusting. could they maybe just... dont look at it maybe? and mind their own business? instead of... bashing literally every normal human being who can interact with a petsite game properly without sperging out?

It's hilarious when people got pissy over rosette. I absolutely love that gene.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 15h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    They changed the name of a familiar out of "respect to native communities."

Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

I guess now you can't use the name of a creature from a legend and apply that name to a creature drawn to look like that creature looks in legends now?

Wendigo familiars have been renamed to Pronghorn Hunters. This change is to better match with its companion familiar, and out of respect for native communities.

i saw that a few days ago wtf??
    the 1st thing i had even aligned them with was the mythical creature, seriously? its no wonder the numbers there look the same as i left it a couple years ago.

Last edited by Hydrapple; 07-25-2019 at 01:29 AM.
    dunno what to do with this...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrapple For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-25-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeondragon View Post

Oh my god THANK YOU!!!

Jesus fuck that kind of shit is rampant on the Discords and it's like really? How do these people even function in real life? How the fuck is primal scary at all. Cartoony ass shadow eyes and patterns LOL like seriously.
    That and changing names LMFAOOOO. Like holy shit, change the Golems and Kitsune then too if you wanna be "respectful" jfc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    They changed the name of a familiar out of "respect to native communities."

Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

I guess now you can't use the name of a creature from a legend and apply that name to a creature drawn to look like that creature looks in legends now?

Wendigo familiars have been renamed to Pronghorn Hunters. This change is to better match with its companion familiar, and out of respect for native communities.

i'm on tumblr a lot and the whole thing was caused by one person (who says on their profile that theyre an autistic nonbinary afab etc etc like all sjws do) and they were just sooooooo upset over a pixel monster being called a wendigo and of course since its tumblr it had tons of notes where everyone just nodded their empty fucking heads in agreement that this was definitely something that matters and is highly offensive. lmao. i dont even understand how acknowledging a myth from another culture is racist. if anything couldnt you say its inclusive? sjws seriously think that youre not allowed to enjoy anything from another culture unless you belong to that culture though so i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaVey For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (07-25-2019),PabstBlueRibbon (07-27-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-25-2019),Synth Salazzle (07-25-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVey View Post
    i'm on tumblr a lot and the whole thing was caused by one person (who says on their profile that theyre an autistic nonbinary afab etc etc like all sjws do) and they were just sooooooo upset over a pixel monster being called a wendigo and of course since its tumblr it had tons of notes where everyone just nodded their empty fucking heads in agreement that this was definitely something that matters and is highly offensive. lmao. i dont even understand how acknowledging a myth from another culture is racist. if anything couldnt you say its inclusive? sjws seriously think that youre not allowed to enjoy anything from another culture unless you belong to that culture though so i guess i shouldnt be surprised.
    That's because the mods and owners are straight up SJWs.

Back when my team and I were still doing our thing we made a ugandan knuckles joke on a shell we were doing some testing on and the staff banned us and legitimately called us racists for it, and told us to donate to ugandan charities instead of making jokes lmfao. Plus people were of course, naturally, morally outraged on top of it all and staff sided with them.

Not to mention the guy the meme is based on thinks it's hilarious and loves having it sent to him...

We were banned for "Dragon name" and the dragon's name was just knuckles. Not Ugandan knuckles. Just knuckles.

I expect no less from the community to be overly reactionary and think everything is untouchable. That moment soured my opinion of the staff and community forever.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-25-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-25-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    ahhh man everyday i come and check this thread and see new people who agree with us and i don't feel alone in this bullshittery XD

this is great... WHERE HAVE YALL BEEN we need more FR people like this lol