Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Other spicy stuff:

I think the people who got extremely angry over Fiona to warrant getting their accounts locked is also really... crazy? Like, there's no need to be that mad about a character... anywhere. Or discriminate like that. Just let people be people. Especially on a dragon petsite game filled with highly impressionable kids too wtf
    Last edited by dungeondragon; 04-21-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I really miss the gory / spooky Uma's of 2013~2014. What they've done with Plague and blood on the site is laughable now too.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodo For This Useful Post:

♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-02-2020),Synth Salazzle (07-02-2020)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodo View Post
    I really miss the gory / spooky Uma's of 2013~2014. What they've done with Plague and blood on the site is laughable now too.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I used to be such a hardcore plague fan because of it's horror theme. Now it's a joke.

Flight rising staff is a fucking joke.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeondragon View Post
    Better late than never.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Banette For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-17-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I just got someone who is upset that I called someone he/him and force me to call that guy they/them instead. I told that person I know that guy personally and he is a guy but the other person still arguing until I repeat it again and again . 30 min after that person finally stop and leave me alone. I'm so done with FR sigh ...you can't even call anyone she/her or him/he anymore without offend someone or anything ... I'm not even english native. Back when I was a kid and learn english teachers told us to use we and they as plural pronoun only ... I should have learn chinese instead of english
    Last edited by Symphonia; 08-17-2020 at 11:47 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Symphonia For This Useful Post:

dungeondragon (08-27-2020),Pinecone (08-17-2020),Synth Salazzle (08-17-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    The people who minimod like that are fucking ridiculous. Once had a buying any dragon topic, brought a dragon I liked from it and had someone come at me 3 weeks later telling me I am a scammer for buying the dragon so cheaply when it had some special ID or some shit. I just thought the dragon looked nice.

Best part. They weren’t friends with or knew the person I brought it from on a personal level. I just blocked them. Got a feeling they’re just pissed cause it was their dream dragon or something and wanted to guilt me into handing it over.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutepup For This Useful Post:

♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (08-17-2020),Synth Salazzle (08-17-2020)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonia View Post
    I just got someone who is upset that I called someone he/him and force me to call that guy they/them instead. I told that person I know that guy personally and he is a guy but the other person still arguing until I repeat it again and again . 30 min after that person finally stop and leave me alone. I'm so done with FR sigh ...you can't even call anyone she/her or him/he anymore without offend someone or anything ... I'm not even english native. Back when I was a kid and learn english teachers told us to use we and they as plural pronoun only ... I should have learn chinese instead of english
    That's pretty much just an american thing, don't let it get you down too much. FR staff is also american so they'll also do this kinda stuff and ban you for not really understanding it that well either because "uwu our community is fragile and so are we."

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cutepup View Post
    The people who minimod like that are fucking ridiculous. Once had a buying any dragon topic, brought a dragon I liked from it and had someone come at me 3 weeks later telling me I am a scammer for buying the dragon so cheaply when it had some special ID or some shit. I just thought the dragon looked nice.

Best part. They weren’t friends with or knew the person I brought it from on a personal level. I just blocked them. Got a feeling they’re just pissed cause it was their dream dragon or something and wanted to guilt me into handing it over.
    Ironic considering Gaia likes to scam newbies out of their unhatched eggs.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Pinecone (08-17-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Maybe late to the party on this one, but you know I popped a bottle when Rhea was finally banned. Good fucking riddance, nobody sane misses you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aftokrator For This Useful Post:

kittyray (08-24-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Anyone know what they got banned for? Checking around all I can gather is they got in a fight in the “is the rack joke problematic” topic, started supporting the removal of the rack joke, and someone called them out and pointed out they have a bondage dragon in their lair which is very hypocritical of them. Then they proceeded to exalt their gen one imps in some sort of weird salty flex.
    Last edited by Cutepup; 08-31-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutepup View Post
    Anyone know what they got banned for? Checking around all I can gather is they got in a fight in the “is the rack joke problematic” topic, started supporting the removal of the rack joke, and someone called them out and pointed out they have a bondage dragon in their lair which is very hypocritical of them. Then they proceeded to exalt their gen one imps in some sort of weird salty flex.
    IIRC the last straw was her having a dragon in a BDSM uma. I've seen other people mention that staff 'just wanted her gone' so jumped at the chance to ban her LMAO

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Absol For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (09-04-2020)