Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What is this drama about Arcane dom ? Seems like the DR blog owner really likes this drama, i don't think DR has been this active in a year or so

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by candeth View Post
    What is this drama about Arcane dom ? Seems like the DR blog owner really likes this drama, i don't think DR has been this active in a year or so
    I have genuinely no idea.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by candeth View Post
    I have genuinely no idea.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ah... good ol' FR tea.

Been wondering how the DR owner was doing. I suppose I have some older tea, that never came to light, regarding the owner of DR.

I used to have them added on my Facebook, prior to the creation, because I had sold them some irl items for FR stuff. I regret it a lot now, because they managed to bribe me out of a damn good Pokemon card I had, that was my ultimate favorite. They refused to back down from this, and just kept adding and adding. I had said no for a long while. They eventually got to the point where their offer was worth way more than what I had been selling, and I finally gave in. Shipped off my stuff, and upon delivery, I got the PM with the stuff just as promised. It doesn't end there though. I continued to get PMs from them on Facebook here and there over the course of several months, if not up to a year or so. The PMs were always for asking me if I wanted to buy anything, especially in cards and USD. I rarely get Pokemon cards, let alone the good packs, so I always said no. I finally deleted them off my Facebook page when they made a rule that none of their friends could share certain topics to their own pages (um, excuse me, it's MY page, I share whatever the fuck I want).

They actually got banned once, and cried to the Facebook FR group (how we met lol) saying they were banned for "irl transactions," while I'm over here eatin my Michael Jackson popcorn all "oh honey, you sure as fuck did it sloppily." They remade, and continued to send me PMs up until I deleted them. Don't remember the names, but if I can get into a shell, I can dig it up, as well as chat logs.

Enjoy your old but gold unheard of tea of the DR owner (not the side-guys, THE owner).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banette For This Useful Post:

Clair (07-11-2020),Synth Salazzle (12-28-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banette View Post
    Ah... good ol' FR tea.

Been wondering how the DR owner was doing. I suppose I have some older tea, that never came to light, regarding the owner of DR.

I used to have them added on my Facebook, prior to the creation, because I had sold them some irl items for FR stuff. I regret it a lot now, because they managed to bribe me out of a damn good Pokemon card I had, that was my ultimate favorite. They refused to back down from this, and just kept adding and adding. I had said no for a long while. They eventually got to the point where their offer was worth way more than what I had been selling, and I finally gave in. Shipped off my stuff, and upon delivery, I got the PM with the stuff just as promised. It doesn't end there though. I continued to get PMs from them on Facebook here and there over the course of several months, if not up to a year or so. The PMs were always for asking me if I wanted to buy anything, especially in cards and USD. I rarely get Pokemon cards, let alone the good packs, so I always said no. I finally deleted them off my Facebook page when they made a rule that none of their friends could share certain topics to their own pages (um, excuse me, it's MY page, I share whatever the fuck I want).

They actually got banned once, and cried to the Facebook FR group (how we met lol) saying they were banned for "irl transactions," while I'm over here eatin my Michael Jackson popcorn all "oh honey, you sure as fuck did it sloppily." They remade, and continued to send me PMs up until I deleted them. Don't remember the names, but if I can get into a shell, I can dig it up, as well as chat logs.

Enjoy your old but gold unheard of tea of the DR owner (not the side-guys, THE owner).

OH THAT IS SOME DELICIOUS TEA.

Also, I can't be less than vague or I'd give my account away, but to a certain player:
    Fuck you I hope you get a hair in your mouth that you have to slowly pull out every time you eat.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Banette (12-28-2019),kittyray (03-18-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Tea update, as I got the logs. And this is only part of it, will look for others.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Banette For This Useful Post:

PabstBlueRibbon (01-01-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-28-2019),Synth Salazzle (01-01-2020)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banette View Post
    Tea update, as I got the logs. And this is only part of it, will look for others.

Holy fuck, that's actually super duper juicy.

I hope more people see this.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Okay, if true, this is legit hilarious.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Shit, there is some drama going down for that g1 imp raffle. I'm not gonna speculate on ck, but it's entertaining.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    They’re going to breed a g1 unbred imp just because people were upset they didn’t win? What logic is that? If people don’t win a gen2 imp then what next, gen 3 imps to make them feel better? I just don’t get the logic.

Edit: ah well now I see that the drama is more related to the winner already owning 10+ gen 1 imps.
    Last edited by Cutepup; 04-18-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutepup View Post
    They’re going to breed a g1 unbred imp just because people were upset they didn’t win? What logic is that? If people don’t win a gen2 imp then what next, gen 3 imps to make them feel better? I just don’t get the logic.

Edit: ah well now I see that the drama is more related to the winner already owning 10+ gen 1 imps.
    Holy hell 10+ g1 imps?

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg