Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

Hybrid View

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Who or what about Flight Rising gets under your skin?

I saw this in the neopets section and thought because flight rising is getting so big now that a thread like this might be a really good idea.
    Go ahead and post about people you don't like, people doing shady/scammy things on site, or just annoy you! The sky's the limit, complain away!
    You can also post generally about the kind of people you dislike rather than a specific person!
    If you have screen shots of shitty behavior, feel free to add them.

Personally, the people I don't like are mostly all banned. It's mostly the self righteous fucktards on dramarising that I don't like. So many of them are snarky and holier than thou because they play a pixel dragon game. Or outright think everything is problematic. I guess that's what I get for using tumblr though.

I also really hate the people who act like you're murdering a loved one by exalting their baby dragons. Try not pricing them at fodder prices next time genius. "I was hoping they'd get a good home... But you had to go and kill them!" Fuck off.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-22-2019),dungeondragon (07-24-2019),Ghoul123 (07-22-2019),MadameNova (07-30-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-22-2019),ValidID (12-23-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    6d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Those "I put all my G1 dragons on the AH for 15kg by default"-G1 people. No matter if XYZ, XYY, XXY, it's basically every dragon they have for sale. Most of these users are well-known and probably think that makes their dragons more valuable which, surprise, is not the case.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    dramarising is terrible lol everyone is a supposed "aphobe" and pedophile. idk the details of the pedo drama but i'd bet anything its just someone saying they have a crush on some anime character thats 13 or some shit like that.

theres no specific user that i hate but its annoying how everyone thinks theyre a comedian because they parroted a meme like "can we get an f in the chat XD". i guess thats how it is everywhere on the internet pretty much but ugh.

i also dislike the people who dont want anyone to say anything negative about fr, ever. "dont like gaolers? keep it to yourself!!! think about the staffs feewings uwu"

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I also really hate the people who act like you're murdering a loved one by exalting their baby dragons. Try not pricing them at fodder prices next time genius. "I was hoping they'd get a good home... But you had to go and kill them!" Fuck off.
    THIS
    i've never understood this. If you're getting rid of the dragons, even labelling them as fodder, why do you give so much of a sh*t as to what someone else does with them!? The dragon literally will be having actual diherrea colors and they'll be like "U EXALTED MY POOR BBY !1!". Some people get real mean about this and it astounds me how someone could feel that level of anger about a pixellized dragon...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghoul123 For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-22-2019),MadameNova (07-30-2019),Synth Salazzle (07-22-2019)

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul123 View Post
    THIS
    i've never understood this. If you're getting rid of the dragons, even labelling them as fodder, why do you give so much of a sh*t as to what someone else does with them!? The dragon literally will be having actual diherrea colors and they'll be like "U EXALTED MY POOR BBY !1!". Some people get real mean about this and it astounds me how someone could feel that level of anger about a pixellized dragon...
    The only thing that bothers me regarding that is the people who exalt Unnamed dragons. Like come on it takes two seconds to click randomize and name it something. We all know Unnamed looks ugly in the parents' offspring list. It's exactly the reason I always name dragons before they leave my lair. I'd love to leave the name up to the future owner but I just don't want to risk them getting exalted Unnamed.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crow For This Useful Post:

MadameNova (07-30-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul123 View Post
    THIS
    You can actually report those people now, it's considered harassment by FR staff now. I usually give them one warning to stop harassing me before I report though because I'm not /that/ evil.

I'm personally just sick of those people's entitled behaviors though. Either keep them or push up your prices a bit so they're not fodder. I'm not sorry for exalting and participating in profit pushes.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-22-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    I hate people who buy up accents and skins and resell them for 2x what they bought them for.

Sometimes they're not assholes, they're just trying to make a FR living so to speak.

But sometimes they ARE assholes.

If an artist is still producing their skin at 1k and you are selling a copy for 1.5k on the auction house you are a jerk.

Unless a skin or accent is retired I always do my best to buy it direct from the artist so the person that did the work benefits most from it.

I haven't been playing actively since my OG baller cheat account got the banhammer, or I could name names. I've mostly forgotten them now, just always enjoy a place to soapbox and bitch. ;D

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Crow (07-22-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    ohhh my i love this thread... shoot i would literally have a long list of names..
    I REALLY hate the super entitled people.. omg makes me so angry...
    dramarising i literally check every single day to see how pathetic the community is (^: lol
    i just want to meet the cool people who aren't super baby sensitive x.x

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslinga View Post
    ohhh my i love this thread... shoot i would literally have a long list of names..
    I REALLY hate the super entitled people.. omg makes me so angry...
    dramarising i literally check every single day to see how pathetic the community is (^: lol
    i just want to meet the cool people who aren't super baby sensitive x.x
    Same, I've tried to participate in the community but they're all sensitive babies who need to be coddled 24/7. Can't do it captain.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    Same, I've tried to participate in the community but they're all sensitive babies who need to be coddled 24/7. Can't do it captain.
    It's a shame because the FR community was great back in 2013/2014, and especially before open registration. Now it's basically shit.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!