Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
There's no reason to be sorry, @(you need an account to see links)! We definitely want to protect the commodities in our marketplace from being reported, but we also have to ensure that it's still accessible to new buyers and sellers. This warrants further discussion on how to safeguard ourselves and each other from being exposed. The easiest solution is to wrap your threads in spoiler tags and report any suspicious activity, however we'd be happy to entertain new ideas that don't exclude others from participating!
if sure the team will be able to come up with something! :3
if i can think of any further ideas I will let you know for sure!

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
This is far from the first time the black market's been mentioned on tumblr. This just the most frequently it's happened back to back in a long while. If you need any help staying safe don't hesitate to shoot me a message. I'm still extremely knowledgeable about the inner workings, and can help out people who have been here for a while.

And as always, if there's a serious threat, I will let staff know the second something's up. And the staff here has always been on top of things when it comes to the markets as long as it's brought to their attention.

im going to message you right now :3 thank you!