(you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Dot (07-14-2019),Ghoul123 (07-19-2019),PabstBlueRibbon (07-15-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    i was just about to post this on here! they are watching and paying attention to everything here.. maybe trading should be a private forum section tbh

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    If we increased the requirements for accessing this section of the forum, then it would likely be the end of trading for Flight Rising commodities. A lot of buyers are newbies who aren't interested in meeting the minimum posting requirements or purchasing VIP. This would leave only the clraik rank or higher traders to buy and sell among themselves. Since a lot of these trades are from sellers attempting to liquidate their assets and exit the game, it's unlikely that this market would remain active for long.

As with all markets in every community, please take care to protect yourself and your valuables from tattletales.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (07-15-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I agree with Odd, we just have to be super careful.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Becareful who you tell your sales to as well friendos.

Please stay safe.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    "And this cheater friend of mine just spent irl cash and bought the same things on the black market for almost nothing. They haven’t been banned yet and I’m thinking of reporting them cause it’s really disheartening they managed to get so easily ahead of me without any effort."

So, the implication is that RL money has less worth ("effort") than FR currency.

I sure hope I never have "friends" like this twatwaffle.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

MadameNova (07-21-2019),Pinecone (07-15-2019),vesper (07-16-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Honestly, if people could refrain from insta-bragging about their new acquisition we wouldn't be in this mess. For the love of god, lay low for a while after you buy something. If you're buying stuff to make that game more playable, why do you feel the need to show it off?

The FR community as a whole thinks that suffering is the only thing to be proud of. I have some disposable income so I buy my stuff, I don't have disposable time (or a disposable wrist) to grind to sell-in game to get income to buy my stuff. Honestly, I work either way for it, just in one version I have a lot more flexibility in my disposable income. Gems or my internet bill. I certainly can't trade in 20 trained fodder for an oil change.

As a buyer, I'd be willing to jump in for VIP just to have a private trading section. The newbs are the most suspicious thing here and why I use about 3 shells whenever I get anything now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabstBlueRibbon For This Useful Post:

MadameNova (07-21-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-15-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
    Honestly, if people could refrain from insta-bragging about their new acquisition we wouldn't be in this mess. For the love of god, lay low for a while after you buy something. If you're buying stuff to make that game more playable, why do you feel the need to show it off?

The FR community as a whole thinks that suffering is the only thing to be proud of. I have some disposable income so I buy my stuff, I don't have disposable time (or a disposable wrist) to grind to sell-in game to get income to buy my stuff. Honestly, I work either way for it, just in one version I have a lot more flexibility in my disposable income. Gems or my internet bill. I certainly can't trade in 20 trained fodder for an oil change.

As a buyer, I'd be willing to jump in for VIP just to have a private trading section. The newbs are the most suspicious thing here and why I use about 3 shells whenever I get anything now.
    Honestly, even with trusted buyers you should be using multiple shells. FR staff is aware of us and has hired new staff members to stop specific, common methods of cheating. No shade at sellers, it's not their fault. And has nothing to do with them, it's all about keeping yourself safe.

There's still specific steps you can take to make things 'safer' but I don't feel comfortable sharing those in public because they still work if the other person isn't a dumbass with their gains, or gets extremely unlucky. Am absolutely willing to share them in PM with older/trusted members though.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    "And this cheater friend of mine just spent irl cash and bought the same things on the black market for almost nothing. They haven’t been banned yet and I’m thinking of reporting them cause it’s really disheartening they managed to get so easily ahead of me without any effort."

So, the implication is that RL money has less worth ("effort") than FR currency.

I sure hope I never have "friends" like this twatwaffle.
    To be fair, the market here is WAY cheaper compared to the prices of gems on site, convert that to the treasure ratios and you're making a killing off buying from the market here compared to buying legitimate. That person should just buy off the 'black market' if they're that upset about it though.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    sorry odd, it was just a suggestion of a possibility ;-;
    i get that it would be hard and could kill the market for sure... but looks like the black market is being put on the tumblr so i am expecting more than those 2 posts lol

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    There's no reason to be sorry, @(you need an account to see links)! We definitely want to protect the commodities in our marketplace from being reported, but we also have to ensure that it's still accessible to new buyers and sellers. This warrants further discussion on how to safeguard ourselves and each other from being exposed. The easiest solution is to wrap your threads in spoiler tags and report any suspicious activity, however we'd be happy to entertain new ideas that don't exclude others from participating!

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslinga View Post
    sorry odd, it was just a suggestion of a possibility ;-;
    i get that it would be hard and could kill the market for sure... but looks like the black market is being put on the tumblr so i am expecting more than those 2 posts lol
    This is far from the first time the black market's been mentioned on tumblr. This just the most frequently it's happened back to back in a long while. If you need any help staying safe don't hesitate to shoot me a message. I'm still extremely knowledgeable about the inner workings, and can help out people who have been here for a while.

And as always, if there's a serious threat, I will let staff know the second something's up. And the staff here has always been on top of things when it comes to the markets as long as it's brought to their attention.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg